Lenz Ammo

THE LENZ NEEDS MORE AMMO. The lenz is a really fun weapon that can do alot of damage and I get it needs to be balanced in other ways because of that but please give the lenz more max ammo like 12-20 or lets the rivens give over 100% max ammo or both PLEASE. I love this weapon but the 6 ammo and 7 if I can b asked to use carrier makes its so un fun sometimes if I want to snipe from a archwing or stationary location.

5 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Someone doesn’t seem to be aware of the Lenz innate ammo mutation feature.

the limited ammo pool size is to influence the player to not just stand in a high corner taking pit shots at groups of enemies.

You’re welcome for this amazing knowledge.

Not that I agree with Op, but the innate 1 ammo per pickup mutation is a serious joke and ammo burn. Not to mention without creating a loot flooded killing floor or having vacum, the weapon is the most tedious thing to keep fed. Only time I've every been able to fully enjoy the weapon and its abilities in a serious mission is with a Carrier providing a mutation buff and vacum.

25 minutes ago, DarcnyssWolfe said:

Not that I agree with Op, but the innate 1 ammo per pickup mutation is a serious joke and ammo burn.

HA. well moded lenz can one shot a lot. it's a AoE weapon. dudes preety much always drop some ammo. you are paying 1 arrow or multiple arrows. or just one arrow if it was a single target. so as long as you hit, you will have ammo. 

7 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Someone doesn’t seem to be aware of the Lenz innate ammo mutation feature.

the limited ammo pool size is to influence the player to not just stand in a high corner taking pit shots at groups of enemies.

You’re welcome for this amazing knowledge.

I am aware of the ammo mutation but I'm saying It should have more base ammo even with that.

3 hours ago, DarcnyssWolfe said:

Not that I agree with Op, but the innate 1 ammo per pickup mutation is a serious joke and ammo burn. Not to mention without creating a loot flooded killing floor or having vacum, the weapon is the most tedious thing to keep fed. Only time I've every been able to fully enjoy the weapon and its abilities in a serious mission is with a Carrier providing a mutation buff and vacum.

You don’t need to kill a literal army of enemies to refill lenz.