Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk Mandala Availability

Youngmrmyers

So I was browsing the Marketplace after Fortuna had it's second big update, and saw that in the Baruuk Collection, it had the new frame, his cape, the dog armor, yada yada all the new cool stuff. Then I saw at the bottom something called the "Baruuk Mandala". I checked online, and saw that it's a neat looking ship decoration. That's cool I thought, but I'd rather farm Baruuk and his goodies naturally, and I'll just buy his decoration separately. However, it currently appears that the bundle is the ONLY way to get it. Now, I get the concept of bundles, and I think 95% of them usually are a good deal for stuff otherwise unobtainable. Even Hunhow's Gift has various things exclusive to it's bundle (even if the extra War is a bit overkill if you own one), but I cannot justify spending 565 plat for one exclusive item. Even if it is a shiny meditation circle that would look rad. So could [DE] please put it as a solo item to buy from the market? I don't think it's unreasonable, and would be happy to grab it!

I feel the same, I really dislike buying weapons and warframes right off the bat because I like to farm for it and build them myself.

They could make it so that the special item would cost more out of the bundle. Like, a lot more. I wouldn't mind if that was the case. Or they could alternatively release cosmetic bundles that include these items.

Totally. For veteran players there is little to do in game, and if we just buy everything off the bat - it removes the joy of playing. This item should not be exclusive to the bundle. No other bundles requires 500+ plat for a single exclusive item. Even hunhow's gift has a bunch of exclusive things in it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018-12-21 at 12:48 PM, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

first people ask for more exclusive stuff, and now the other half says they don't like that

theres a difference between earning exclusive event rewards and being forced to buy a full bundle, especially when you either already have the frame, weapons, and everything else you can get seperately, or want to earn the frame and weapons normally, just for one cool thing thats pointlessly made exclusive to that bundle

as for garuda: you can get the bloodshed sigil from the profit takers

as for delux bundles: those are cosmetic, you arent buying the frames themselves, your paying purely for the cosmetics, which is what people want to do for the baruuk mandala

qLaqrxL.png

Full price even though I own most of it and I could buy the kubrow armor or syandana separately but not the mandala. If I bought the syandana, the kubrow armor, a warframe slot, 2 weapon slots and both boosters it would be 307 plat, so with that I'm already gaining 1 more weapon slot than the bundle provides. I highly doubt the decoration is worth 258 plat while the most expensive decoration you can buy is 35p unless you count the prime pedestal which is 1,000,000 credits. Maybe just maybe it will be available in a drop from the next orb mother?

On 2019-01-29 at 12:18 AM, .Genix. said:

qLaqrxL.png

Full price even though I own most of it and I could buy the kubrow armor or syandana separately but not the mandala. If I bought the syandana, the kubrow armor, a warframe slot, 2 weapon slots and both boosters it would be 307 plat, so with that I'm already gaining 1 more weapon slot than the bundle provides. I highly doubt the decoration is worth 258 plat while the most expensive decoration you can buy is 35p unless you count the prime pedestal which is 1,000,000 credits. Maybe just maybe it will be available in a drop from the next orb mother?

That would honestly be a great idea!

There seems to be a large degree of confusion around this. I’m 99% sure that the Mandala is the theme applied to the UI, such as the login screen. There is a Baruuk UI ‘mandala’ theme for 50p, but you have to go into the UI customization screen (under the inface tab of the options menu) to see it. These themes do not show up in any other menu, hence why it seems like it is exclusive to the bundle, but nothing is stating it’s exclusivity in the bundle description. Hope this helps!

4 hours ago, (PS4)bloodsuckinflea said:

There seems to be a large degree of confusion around this. I’m 99% sure that the Mandala is the theme applied to the UI, such as the login screen. There is a Baruuk UI ‘mandala’ theme for 50p, but you have to go into the UI customization screen (under the inface tab of the options menu) to see it. These themes do not show up in any other menu, hence why it seems like it is exclusive to the bundle, but nothing is stating it’s exclusivity in the bundle description. Hope this helps!

It says on the market that it's a ship decoration though... "...and the Baruuk Mandala to decorate your Orbiter."