Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vallis Lake Fishbots need re-balance.

Lancars

Cold weather needs more variety since it takes for ever to get to warm weather. All you get is Sapcaddy and thats silly. Yet the caves and small ponds atleast have a variety.

Cold: Sapcaddy.

Warm: Longwinder, Echowinder, Longwinder.

Plus Longwinder even with the bait is more rare then the orokin type fish. The more rare fish are more common then the Longwinder.

On 2018-12-21 at 6:26 AM, Kierlak said:

Having the fish cycle based on temperature windows that feel like they are measured in seconds was probably the worst possible thing to add to fishing.

Yeah they really need to make the Warm window bigger

I'll be in Navigation and see: oh nice its Warm, time to go to Vallis and fish.

by the time my Orbiter finishes loading.... Its Freezing already.

On 2018-12-21 at 7:38 AM, Lancars said:

Cold weather needs more variety since it takes for ever to get to warm weather. All you get is Sapcaddy and thats silly. Yet the caves and small ponds atleast have a variety.

Cold: Sapcaddy.

Warm: Longwinder, Echowinder, Longwinder.

Plus Longwinder even with the bait is more rare then the orokin type fish. The more rare fish are more common then the Longwinder.

I think you meant:

Warm: Kriller, Echowinder, Longwinder

I think they should move the Kriller to the cold temperature, as you need its components more than any other servofish (you need 40 Thermal Lasers for the Gaze chamber, while all other chambers only need 10 of their respective servofish components).

6 minutes ago, Azamagon said:

I think you meant:

Warm: Kriller, Echowinder, Longwinder

I think they should move the Kriller to the cold temperature, as you need its components more than any other servofish (you need 40 Thermal Lasers for the Gaze chamber, while all other chambers only need 10 of their respective servofish components).

I made this post when i was tired and in a bad mood cause i kept missing the warm time.

Killers in cold weather would make a lot more sense. As it stands you don't really want to be farming the lake in cold weather because it's just sapcaddies for days... but the weather cycles are so short it's a little hard to justify bouncing between two sources either.

I think crafting requirements could use another look too. It seems backwards that you need 40 thermal lasers for the gaze chamber alone, despite krillers being time sensitive and moderately uncommon, while 40 venedo casings are more than you'd need to craft every item in the game that uses them despite the sapcaddy being one of the most common fish.

• Like 1