Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive Mastery

KittySkin

I have all 3 currently. one maxed, one at rank 25, and another at rank 14. I rode around on the rank 30 board to see if that would do anything and nothing happened. ANd then I took the rank 25 one and ranked it up to 26, still no gain. Seems bugged.

Got bugged on MR24 + 80%  ( while my k-drive is fully maxed )

bought this k-drive on first release 

then devs fixed the profiles and codex with hotfix 

And still its not working as it needs to be .. i gues its not worth it to do the other k-drives aswell atm *sadface*

Hopefull this week an hotfix .. but if everyone there is on holidays then it would be quiet for an long time 

7 days ago the last hotfix and still waiting . x-mass went terrible with those bugs 

10 minutes ago, -_Highlander_- said:

Got bugged on MR24 + 80%  ( while my k-drive is fully maxed )

bought this k-drive on first release 

then devs fixed the profiles and codex with hotfix 

And still its not working as it needs to be .. i gues its not worth it to do the other k-drives aswell atm *sadface*

Hopefull this week an hotfix .. but if everyone there is on holidays then it would be quiet for an long time 

7 days ago the last hotfix and still waiting . x-mass went terrible with those bugs 

Happened the same to me. Fully maxed all the kdrive boards before realizing that and literally I could be MR26 if the bug wasnt there.

13 minutes ago, KittySkin said:

Happened the same to me. Fully maxed all the kdrive boards before realizing that and literally I could be MR26 if the bug wasnt there.

You talk about personal mastery rank ?

becuase i ment rank 24 + 80% on 1 k-drive it doesnt go higher than that

-- last hotfix devs adjusted the xp for personal mastery rank for the missing profiles --

If we are talking about the same thing .. i haven't say anything then :satisfied:

.. but that Devs needs to take an look at this .. thats 1 thing for sure ..

Same problem. All 3 K-Drive at maximum. But still defined as "no rank."
Blueprints of boards have notes about the maximum rank, that is, the experience of obtaining.
Tried to collect once again the first K-Drive - no progress.

If you had to do something with the very first K-Drive, which was issued after the quest and which was not... he never was. It disappeared after the creation of the first real K-Drive. So, this is not the case with the initial AMP on the Earth.

Looked at the profiles of friends, many are all right. What I have done wrong and how to fix it?

P.S. Sorry, auto-translator.

Bug_1.jpg

Bug_2.jpg

I will add to the pile i guess, i have one maxed k-drive that i have build myself (crafted all 4 parts and hammered it together) and while it shows up as maxed in the arsenal its current rank in the profile screen is 0 it also does not appear anywhere in the codex.

Side note : i maxed it in a single mission.

Screenshots showing the problem.

https://imgur.com/a/eygRNDP

https://imgur.com/a/jqyvcef

This happened with zaws when they were new, is likely happening with kit guns and MOAs as well.  No idea how they keep making the same blunders when they release new types of items, but it certainly seems like something a proper code test suite would catch.  I expect that Digital Extremes doesn't have a QA or Testing department.

• Like 1

They eventually corrected things somewhat with zaws, but most of mine still show that I somehow mastered them with 0% usage.  Only way to avoid these issues is to wait several months for the appropriate updates/hotfixes to be released before starting to master these items.

Edited by (XB1)DakVoidcloaker

Hello! I have a problem with the k-drive, the first k-drive you get at the end of the fortune prologue, before finishing it, I bought another built, from the "roky" market and bought the 3 types of roky market table, they are dominated, leveled, the problem is that I do not see that first k-drive, in my profile it appears with rank 9, I should be able to select it, I can not return to equip it to finish lightening it, it disappeared from the arsenal.

what does this wikia note mean exactly?

Without their own K-Drives, players can use Bondi K-Drive indefinitely but will not be able to use any upgrade, e.g. Mods, Forma and Orokin Reactor, as well as ranking up to gain Mastery Rank.

On 2019-01-19 at 7:07 PM, -Prodygy- said:

Hello! I have a problem with the k-drive, the first k-drive you get at the end of the fortune prologue, before finishing it, I bought another built, from the "roky" market and bought the 3 types of roky market table, they are dominated, leveled, the problem is that I do not see that first k-drive, in my profile it appears with rank 9, I should be able to select it, I can not return to equip it to finish lightening it, it disappeared from the arsenal.

what does this wikia note mean exactly?

Without their own K-Drives, players can use Bondi K-Drive indefinitely but will not be able to use any upgrade, e.g. Mods, Forma and Orokin Reactor, as well as ranking up to gain Mastery Rank.

The K-drive you first get can be ranked up, but can never be upgraded at all, nor does it provide any mastery progress.