Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Gunblades / Sarpa affected by weeping wounds?

BlachWolf

Basically what the title says, I've been using the sarpa with sweeping wound do bring that status a tad higher for a bleed build, but recently while reading the forums I've noticed people saying that gunblades arent affected (charged shots) by mods like bloodrush and sweeping wounds (like glaves). Is this really the case?

3 minutes ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

I will double check, but I've been using Sarpa for ages with Weeping Wounds for an age (in conjuction with 2 60/60 and Drifting Contact), and it just lays out way more status effects with charged shots once you've got a few combo ranks under your belt than it does without in my experience.

I also had that impresion, though with the release of redeemer prime, many people are saying that weeping wounds doesnt work on gunblades for some reason.

14 minutes ago, BlachWolf said:

I also had that impresion, though with the release of redeemer prime, many people are saying that weeping wounds doesnt work on gunblades for some reason.

Testing against 19 lvl 135 Corrupted Heavy Gunners with no armor reduction or powers sees most of them all dead around 400-425 hits with Weeping Wounds, and with 3-4 still remaining with north of 700+ hits. It's hard to read through the visual effects, but I'm fairly confident Weeping Wounds is working. I seem to be getting many more status procs with it than without, and consequently, Condition Overload is pulling much wore weight with it equipped than without.

Edited by TheGrimCorsair
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Testing against 19 lvl 135 Corrupted Heavy Gunners with no armor reduction or powers sees most of them all dead around 400-425 hits with Weeping Wounds, and with 3-4 still remaining with north of 700+ hits. It's hard to read through the visual effects, but I'm fairly confident Weeping Wounds is working. I seem to be getting many more status procs with it than without, and consequently, Condition Overload is pulling much wore weight with it equipped than without.

Ok thanks very much, then its only a redeemer problem, I'll test it once I get my hands on that sweet redeemer prime.