Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Female cyborg body reference

VOID_PROCESSING

Hi there I love this game one  minor gripe i have tho are the current female bodies used as they look more like undead than robot.

I have found the perfect reference model/material for a female cyborg body at

https://www.instagram.com/katelazov/

I feel her body is much more cyborg/robot looking than the current undead (from world of warcraft)  style model lol

9 minutes ago, VOID_PROCESSING said:

Hi there I love this game one  minor gripe i have tho are the current female bodies used as they look more like undead than robot.

Um, isn't it because they are kinda undead? They are mostly made from Infested tissue after all.

Though that raise the question, can you call Infested undead? The way they behave does resemble a lot of modern zombies depictions, though I'm not too sure.

My friend, thank you for joining us on the Forums. However...

I don't know what stage of the game you are at, so I cannot give you any definitives until you confirm what Quests you've done, but what I can tell you right now is that the Warframes are not robots. They have metal armour, but they are not robots.

Also, after typing this, I went to your link. Please try not to link what is essentially just a bunch of booty pics into the feedback sections. Maybe try sketching an actual concept based on them and submitting it into the Fan Art or Fan Concepts section. Because from an objective point of view, it just looks like you have a particular body type fetish and not only wanted to show us, but think that DE don't know this exists and haven't actively chosen to make their frames the way they are for aesthetic reasons already.

From a purely opinion piece, though, how does that much booty actually look robotic to you? It's fleshy and rounded, robotics are not only streamlined, but also angular and usually designed function as much as form. Often, because joints do not need the kind of support that our skeleton (with it's un-attached parts) needs, things like shoulders, knees, hips and so on are completely stripped back and are only covered by faring, and because movement is defined by motors, and not muscles, things like thick thighs and booty do not exist.

While more sci-fi variants of robotics have outer coverings, you're still more likely to get this:

Spoiler

upper-body-chrome-robot-movable-robotic-

than this:

Spoiler

nier-automata-2b-by-nelly.jpg

But that's for robots and not Warframes. Warframes are not Robots.

"They are mostly infested" is a point I agree with, Ballas explains this... what "metal" they do have on them armor and blade wise is also flesh... you see this with umbra and weapons like the skana. Now I guess they top off the warframes with cybernetics tp make them a finished product..., even the orokin towers are basically organic.. as you see in cetus. Think reapers from mass effect I suppose. I suppose if you arent a fan of that art style then the corpus themed tennogen skins sound like I goto for ya.. like the one for nova.

Is the link supposed supposed to just be a fitness Instagram person? If so, then, as The Man Formally Known as Thaylien said, get out of here with what is basically fetishization. How are a bunch of essentially ass pics any kind of "good reference for a female body type"? And how is it better  for a robotic body type? No sensible robot is gonna have that much ass. (I still love me Ass Prime version 1 and 2 with Valkyr P and Mesa P though)

Edited by Atsia