It's "Extremely" hard for single players to farm the level of Warframes

Scarlet_Moon

I've just farmed a Chroma Prime from lv0 to lv30,and that takes ONE AND HALF HOUR!

I know,call a friend,make him take an Equinox,get to Adaro,everything thing's fine,But that's almost the only way to do the level farming efficiently,and there's no way for a single player to farm a Warframe's level like that.Can you guys do something about that?

1 minute ago, kgabor said:

Or you can play Hydron and add 5-6 Forma for the same amount of time.

I've tryed Hydron,I've tryed the Santucary Onslaught,but when every single nuke role saw me,they just quit the mission,that what I mean "for single players",cuz I can't find a proper team or teammates at all.

Yeah, just jump into Hydron with some randoms. It's great XP. Just be a decent human being and bring at least 1 thing that can help contribute. Nothing annoys me more than those guys that bring a full set of level 0 gear. 

Or learn to do Kappa. Super easy to solo, and once you can learn to do it without getting spotted it's great XP.

Not to mention, both of these routes give pretty solid rewards on top of the XP.

1 minute ago, Scarlet_Moon said:

I've tryed Hydron,I've tryed the Santucary Onslaught,but when every single nuke role saw me,they just quit the mission,that what I mean "for single players",cuz I can't find a proper team or teammates at all.

You can outkill nukers in ESO with just Chroma-s damage buff and Sancti Castanas.

I play public for almost everything and I never had a problem leveling anything in Hydron. I always find people there and as long as I bring at least one fully modded weapon than can pull my weight everything's fine. 

Are you maybe playing at odd hours for your timezone? Maybe if you switch server you're more lucky with matchmaking. 

26 minutes ago, Scarlet_Moon said:

I've just farmed a Chroma Prime from lv0 to lv30,and that takes ONE AND HALF HOUR!

I know,call a friend,make him take an Equinox,get to Adaro,everything thing's fine,But that's almost the only way to do the level farming efficiently,and there's no way for a single player to farm a Warframe's level like that.Can you guys do something about that?

Almost completely solo player here.

Cheesing MR via Hydron and so on is always going to be more efficient thah levelling solo because you are effectively leeching of 3 other players and there is no realy way of being able to have the same level of efficiency solo. Anything DE added would be magnified in squads and just make the cheese levels even faster.

I find it is best to just find a set of levels you enjoy and run through them in sequence and not think about the MR so much. Actually play the game rather than just thinking about how to get there the fastest.

58 minutes ago, Scarlet_Moon said:

I don’t know about SO or ESO but Hydron is personally my spot and it’s pretty welcoming to any and all. You can just hop on a public and game and easily reach 10 or 15. You only need to ask your team ‘how long are we going for?’ Or ‘can we go to 10/15?’ You’d be surprised on how people agree and go for it. You don’t need to solo 

20 minutes ago, Shalath said:

Almost completely solo player here.

Cheesing MR via Hydron and so on is always going to be more efficient thah levelling solo because you are effectively leeching of 3 other players and there is no realy way of being able to have the same level of efficiency solo. Anything DE added would be magnified in squads and just make the cheese levels even faster.

I find it is best to just find a set of levels you enjoy and run through them in sequence and not think about the MR so much. Actually play the game rather than just thinking about how to get there the fastest.

As another almost completely solo player here (the kind who makes exceptions to playing solo, when playing solo is ludicrously inefficient to the point where it blatantly wastes time), go with pubs, OP. 

If you're leveling a Warframe, take your pick between Hydron, Sedna or regular Sanctuary Onslaught.  In pubs.  If you get bad squads, just do what those DPS frames were doing - back out and requeue.  You'll eventually find DPS frames willing to stay regardless of teammates. 

This is because spawn rates, and thus xp (since enemies = kills = xp), are only at a reasonably high level in squads of 4.  Otherwise, barely any enemies spawn, to the point where more time is spent hunting them down than time is spent killing them. 

Plus, with the epidemic of relic farmers who leave early in missions, teammates are always a crapshoot.  It's just a matter of rolling squad RNG over and over again until you get a good one. 

It's not so much a matter of leeching off 3 other players, so much as it is 4 players collectively acknowledging that they require 3 other Tenno in their squad to be able to get their own xp at a decent rate. 

Plus, if those DPS were in any way competent and weren't elitists, they'd have no reason to mission hop, because they'd have everything they need to solo the mission with 4 players' enemy spawns, with just the Warframe equipped.  If they didn't bring the gear to solo carry, they planned to be carried, after all. 

4 hours ago, shootaman777 said:

Plus, with the epidemic of relic farmers who leave early in missions, teammates are always a crapshoot. 

Relic farmers leave early?

Isn't that people who also farm xp who are early leavers?

Afaik. you get lvl.30 gear in the early stages of SO and ESO, but there is no reason to leave until broken spawns force the Efficiency to fall to really low levels if they're farming for relics unless they use really bad builds.

Stage 7 at least should be managable for them in ESO.