Never nerf this.

crimson42

3v0Zszj.jpg

Edit:    https://imgur.com/3v0Zszj       hope this works.

After 3000 + steam hour into this game, this somewhat lifted the entertainment for me.

operator mode, excalubur umbra, specter, kubrow.

This is super fun + gives me a reason to do rescue mission

I will quit Warframe if this is nerfed.

I feel I have to say this, because I’m afraid that people or devs gets the idea that it has to changed or be removed.

You are quite powerful with the right equipment, you should try this out. works fine in party to.

Not sure if I posted this in the right place.

Edited by crimson42

Open the image in a new window, click the url bar and hit enter, should help with the image problem. (Someone on WF forums helped me to discover this feature, thank you)

OP's threat to leave if the game changes not to their liking is a meh idea tbh, + that clickbait title...

Edited by PurrrningBoop

To those unable to view the picture, right click on the file name, copy the link and open it in a new tab. If it says the connection is refused, just load up the URL again directly by hitting enter on the URL bar. For the poster, avoid hotlinking images from Imgur, it's been broken for quite some time now.

But yeah, don't see anything wrong with it. Anyone can do the same with summoning abilities and additional Specter summons. As far as nerf goes, it is mostly targeted towards low input high output type of mechanics. Excalibur Umbra's the only thing at a bit of risk because of the way people use it to go AFK but even then, they're likely not going to remove his passive ability directly. They'll likely target the behavior more than the mechanic because it is easily replicated with other summoning mechanic.

Edited by RX-3DR

29 minutes ago, crimson42 said:

3v0Zszj.jpg

After 3000 + steam hour into this game, this somewhat lifted the entertainment for me.

I feel I have to say this, because I’m afraid that people or devs gets the idea that it has to changed or be removed.

You are quite powerful with the right equipment, you should try this out. works fine in party to.

3v0Zszj.jpg

All the credits goes to OP .. ( this image you should see now )

Again just helping out where i can

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, crimson42 said:

3v0Zszj.jpg

I discovered this before you lol but you posted it and DE may nerf or remove it now.

4 hours ago, Eterud said:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

This is no way to talk to the people that create this amazing game for free.

WTF did I just read...Whiteknight Lvl 100+ ?

Edited by Kyoresh
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

"I quit when x happens" is not a good way to express yourself.. 😕

This. It just reeks of unwarranted self-importance.