Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lazy guy can't scan Agents or they are lazy

IgnatiuSgaming

I want to know why everytime I found players everytime they didn't want scan Agents? They are lazy or they don't know how to do it (wait it's impossible,everyone know it) but some reason I am so lazy see the guys like that so I just watching him and wait him to scan it (btw I scan first agent then wait them)? And see what happen,he's just watching me like idi** but idk what happen with this game? No good attitude more and after that he's rage quit

Wow epic,I love this drama so much

Edited by IgnatiuSgaming
Add little statement

Let me try, my english isn't that good.

"I would like to know why some players in squad don't scan Synthesis Target?

Are they lazy or do they not know how to scan the target? (Wait, that's impossible, everybody knows how to scan Synthesis Target.)

One time, I got lazy and I want to wait for them to scan the target to see what will happen but he is not scanning the target. (By the way, I scan the first target, letting them do the second.)

What happen to the people in the game? Players have no good attitude. In the end, the guy rage quit the mission.

Wow epic, I love this drama so much."

OP, please confirm is this the message you wish to convey. If yes, I would strongly recommend you scan target in solo mission. Good luck.

Edited by ZesiMuerte

2 hours ago, ZesiMuerte said:

Let me try, my english isn't that good.

"I would like to know why some players in squad don't scan Synthesis Target?

Are they lazy or do they not know how to scan the target? (Wait, that's impossible, everybody knows how to scan Synthesis Target.)

One time, I got lazy and I want to wait for them to scan the target to see what will happen but he is not scanning the target. (By the way, I scan the first target, letting them do the second.)

What happen to the people in the game? Players have no good attitude. In the end, the guy rage quit the mission.

Wow epic, I love this drama so much."

OP, please confirm is this the message you wish to convey. If yes, I would strongly recommend you scan target in solo mission. Good luck.

I got this idea in my head that he is laughing manically because he's waiting for others to scan the Synthesis Target and they aren't scanning it. I'm also going to assume that this only happened a single time that most likely had a new player in the mission with him that literally had no clue what they were doing and such the OP started to manically laugh and insult them in an unknown language to said new player so they ended up leaving the OP on his own.