Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rain stacking in Plains causing massive fps issues!

Kuburas

For some reason rain seems to be stacking when players re-enter Plains, causing fps to tank. This bug is making Eidolon and bounty runs impossible after 3rd entry. 

Would be nice if you could at least aknowledge this bug. And possibly issue a fix for it. Big portion of content is literally unplayable because of it.

How it looks after a few entries: https://imgur.com/a/kBMsyEx

Edited by --PV--Kuburas

• 2 weeks later...

It's not just in PoE, Fortuna got the same issue. If you play multiple missions (leaving and returning to town) something seems to overlap and causing fps problems. I went outside of Fortuna and used my K-Drive and after returning to town, i accepted another Bounty mission and went outside again. My K-Drive were still outside as i never left it.

Edited by FirstGuardMihawk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately we have not come across this internally, so any additional information would be greatly appreciated. With that said, can anyone who has experienced this please try verifying and optimizing your Download Cache? This can be done via. the Warframe launcher. 

Verify_and_defrag_Cache.png.e2405fbb132d80bcac3056da5d1e82ae.png

It would also be a good idea to make sure that your video card's display drivers are up to date. Just to rule that out as a potential culprit.

We will continue to investigate this on our end.

5 hours ago, [DE]Linkski said:

Unfortunately we have not come across this internally, so any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Check the dates of reply (Jan 4), and the date of PC update 24.2.7 (newer, Jan 9).

Update 24.2.7 shows "Fixed Rain FX in the Plains of Eidolon appearing to stack".