Orb Mother feedback (Profit-Taker)

WSPY

I'm really not sure if I want to sarcastically address this issue (because it's really dumb and I cannot think of a reason of it) or I do it the normal way..

Think I'll just do it the normal way..

Okay... Can anyone tell me which enemy in this universe will clearly project it's own vulnerability / weakness on top of it's head for you?

This is a stupid, lazy, dumb design... You just made the Orb Mother a bullet sponge because you showed players it's weakenesses.. CLEARLY.... PROJECTED... ON... IT'S... FACE...

I'm sorry that i'm furious about super unlogical things...

Please DE... There are many ways to do it.. Let players find out the weakness themselves.. 

For example, weaknesses only appear during or after an animation. 

- When it moves, the joints at the legs will be vulnerable to impact damage..

- After shooting it's massive lasers, there will be some sort of flaps/latch opening for around 5 seconds to cool itself and the openings are vulnerable to fire damage..

Can you please just do it the right way? Why an enemy will show me it's weakness so clearly projected in it's face????? It's like USA telling RUSSIA that their vulnerability of their own army.. 

OMG.....

Edited by WSPY

5 hours ago, Walkampf said:

Not sure if trolling ot stupid...

It's insulting to it's player base... Like we are all dumb so it displays the weakness for us..

I'm really suprised that none of the partners or youtubers raised this up... It's like they accept everything DE does even the unlogical ones...

Edited by WSPY

vor 5 Stunden schrieb WSPY:

Like we are all dumb so it displays the weakness for us..

So, stupid it is.

OK, let me explain:

It's a videogame mechanic, not the real life.

In the real life, yes, it whould be stupid to build something like that.

However, stuff like this is a case of suspension of disbelief.

The reason why no youtuber has brought this up is, this is a staple in videogames to make things less frustrating.

Even withing Warframe there are dozens if not hundreds other examples for this.

-Lech Kril for example whould never use his hammer, since that meant he'd stay invulnerable. 

- Vor whould never use his weapons so exyessive that he had to vent the build up heat in order to release the build up heat, thus he'd never expose his weakpoints.

There are also endless examples in other fictional media of this.

-Villians monologing and exposing their plan or giving the hero a chance to excape.

-The Deathstars exhaust port.

-ED209 not being able to use stairs.

-Zombies not simply being run over by a few dozen tanks.

-Gandalf not using the eagles to fly Frodo to mount doom.

If you never came across this, you should seriously stop playing videogames and start reading books, seriously.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

So, stupid it is.

OK, let me explain:

It's a videogame mechanic, not the real life.

In the real life, yes, it whould be stupid to build something like that.

However, stuff like this is a case of suspension of disbelief.

The reason why no youtuber has brought this up is, this is a staple in videogames to make things less frustrating.

Even withing Warframe there are dozens if not hundreds other examples for this.

-Lech Kril for example whould never use his hammer, since that meant he'd stay invulnerable. 

- Vor whould never use his weapons so exyessive that he had to vent the build up heat in order to release the build up heat, thus he'd never expose his weakpoints.

There are also endless examples in other fictional media of this.

-Villians monologing and exposing their plan or giving the hero a chance to excape.

-The Deathstars exhaust port.

-ED209 not being able to use stairs.

-Zombies not simply being run over by a few dozen tanks.

-Gandalf not using the eagles to fly Frodo to mount doom.

If you never came across this, you should seriously stop playing videogames and start reading books, seriously.

Are you not reading my post? Seriously? Do you know what's the meaning of CLEARLY PROJECT IT'S OWN WEAKNESS ON IT'S FACE? 

Seriously?? What i suggested was making the Profit Taker be like Vor and Lec Kril... Did Lec Kril project an LCD screen on top of it's head saying "ok i'm vulnerable now just shoot my pipes behind" after using his hammer?? Did he??? Just like Orb Mother project it's own weakness with a projection???? So you think what I suggested was so hard and frustrating? Did killing Lec Kril and Sergeant Ruk hard? It's the same thing that i've meant and suggested!!!!

Seriously? OMG.....

Let me explain to you.... Most of the game's basic element implement basic real life logic. Just like running like humans, humanoid form, guns like karak wraith operates like a normal rifle. 

Do you like if your operator looks like a human but movement like a frog? Or do you like a Grineer soldier saw you and he drop his weapon and took off his armor for you to shoot? Does that sound logic?

Seriously???? If you cant read my OP correctly and understand it, you need to go back to elementary school. Seriously... 

*because my english was elementary standard as english is not my native language

Edited by WSPY
Stop asking me reason to edit...

Not sure if OP is trolling or just plain Dunning-Kruger effect at work here.

Edit: OP reminds me off a certain someone with a post that complains how DE should give him access to Augment and other goods Mods at early game because his Rhino is weak despite him having barely fifty hours into Warframe. 

Edited by V0ltHunter

3 hours ago, V0ltHunter said:

Not sure if OP is trolling or just plain Dunning-Kruger effect at work here.

Edit: OP reminds me off a certain someone with a post that complains how DE should give him access to Augment and other goods Mods at early game because his Rhino is weak despite him having barely fifty hours into Warframe. 

You are even dumber... You cannot even understand my OP... 

OMG... What is wrong with you?

I'm saying that the Profit-Taker is too easy.. It's telling you what damage type it's vulnerable to, projecting it on it's face.... OMG...... Seriously? I'm asking to be nerfed??? LOLOLOL

OMG.... It's the end of the world...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Walkampf said:

Wow... you are REALLY stupid...

You should read up on the Dunning-Kruger effect.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

You cannot even understand my OP.. This clearly shows how childish and ignorance you are.

Welp...

While I don't agree with the OP's attitude, their point stands - it is quite an unimaginative way to relay a foe's weakness, not to mention destroys suspension of disbelief. If DE wants to keep it as is without the latter, they could simply have added a line of dialogue stating, "Tenno, here's a gadget that would detect the Profit-Taker's vulnerability at any given time." or something thereabout. 

Edited by Tellakey

7 hours ago, Tellakey said:

Welp...

While I don't agree with the OP's attitude, their point stands - it is quite an unimaginative way to relay a foe's weakness, not to mention destroys suspension of disbelief. If DE wants to keep it as is without the latter, they could simply have added a line of dialogue stating, "Tenno, here's a gadget that would detect the Profit-Taker's vulnerability at any given time." or something thereabout

You are just double standard.. You disagree with me but then you indirectly agreeing by saying they could add something to support their design... 

Which are currently nothing to support the lazy unlogical design... 

Cant you see how they replying off topic stuff without properly understand my post? People nowadays cannot see neutrally which is good design or bad.

Alright suit you all.. I'm tired..

Out of the bull**** that is Orb fight you picked that one? The most stupid to complain about, being a visual representation of it's weakness?

Real smart.

If I were to complaining, it would be other things 

Спойлер

KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES  KNOCKBAKCS KNOCKDOWNS BOUNCES 

no endgame rewards for all the bs

Edited by -Temp0-

13 hours ago, WSPY said:

You are just double standard.. You disagree with me but then you indirectly agreeing by saying they could add something to support their design... 

Which are currently nothing to support the lazy unlogical design... 

Cant you see how they replying off topic stuff without properly understand my post? People nowadays cannot see neutrally which is good design or bad.

Alright suit you all.. I'm tired..

I have no idea what you're trying to say.