Mesa's Ballistic Battery

vice2008

I like using the skill -  Ballistic Battery, but having to manually activate it when maxed and reactivate to charge is just painful.

Here is an idea I have for the skill.

Upon activation, you start charging the power shot and it can be stored up to a certain amount of numbers, let's say 5 for the sake of convenience. Reactivating the skill allows your next 5 shots to be power shots. Maybe add  an audio cue when the skill is primed, making it more intuitive to use. The audio cue could be something simple yet clear like the one used for the discovery of ayatan stars.

Thank you all for the hard works. Love the game.

That whould be a massive buff, if you could fire BB 5 times at once. To compensate this, it whould need a cooldown and those are something DE has always been extremly against.

Also, what about energy costs? What if you don't want to spend 5 x 25 energy? You can't seriously prupose that all 5 charges are are only costing 25 energy, right?

16 hours ago, Walkampf said:

That whould be a massive buff, if you could fire BB 5 times at once. To compensate this, it whould need a cooldown and those are something DE has always been extremly against.

Also, what about energy costs? What if you don't want to spend 5 x 25 energy? You can't seriously prupose that all 5 charges are are only costing 25 energy, right?

I mean it's pretty garbage rn anyway, a buff wouldnt be bad