Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit taker cutscenes and rewards

Otakuwolf

Why can't i skip the cutscenes already ? I've already done the missions more than once, i don't need to hear the briefing again, i already know where the story goes, and i'm quite frankly sick to roll my thumbs waiting for people to stop talking and let me play the game. These cutscenes are not even short so that also adds more frustration to the thing. Let me skip these cutscenes already, please, we can do that at the start of "normal" missions, why not here ?

Why do we take one reward for three phases instead of a reward for each phase like it always been ? Why change it ? Is it to encourage people into spending plats out of frustration ? Because if that's the purpouse is just making me not want to bother playing those at all, and that's a shame considering the time and work put into the content. Is not that these rewards are that great anyway so why are they given like this ?

I don't feel like playing Profit taker anymore until i can at least skip those cutscenes or have some actual rewards... guess i'll get Mesa Prime before Baruuk at this point.

It's like Elanair says. Amazingly frustrating. We fixed the issue for 3 out of 4 tenno. All of you still need to wait for number 4 though. 

Didn't do thorough testing, but it seems like we could get around it by someone who accepted clicking the PLAY icon to start the mission. Then our 4th who hadn't clicked accept yet could cancel successfully.