Account transfer

REX2646

OK so my name is Michael i live in south africa(yes we do have computers) and i have a problem you see i joined Warframe in a very difficult time in my life. you see my father died in a car accident and left me with both of my legs broken and off course anyone who is stuck in a bed for months gets bored VERY fast, therefore i began playing warframe(it was the only fun game out there) and boi did i enjoy it, it was fun,exciting very cool and overall a wonderful experience i worked very hard on my PC warframe account spending A LOT of money on it and by the end of the day i still don't regret it 

You see the reason i am making this post is because i had almost every frame(mainly prime) there was and worked hard for it warframe was a game i played with my father that is the main reason why i worked so hard on it but im not trying to ask for the frames cause that could make me look lazy and desperate but instead i would really love if i could sinc my pc account to my ps4 account. i feel that i don't really want to farm soo much cause i have a lot less time on my hands now that i can walk and run but anyone who spends time on something feels that they should always have it and will use it as much as possible so DE if you are reading this plz message me 

PC account-REX2646-this account is not active because my pc is broken and costs alot to repair

PS4-account-OVERLORDGUARDIAN- i mainly use this one 

if you dont believe me search my accounts or even quiz me if you want to

as my hero said-

"cash me outside how bou dat!)

EDIT - i know that they do not allow for account migration but i also know it has happened once so even on Christmas or something if you could open the migration for one day and notify people about it not only would people be more active but would really appreciate it