Baruuk can talk?! 🤯

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

this isn't the first time a warframe has had a "voice" valkyr sayrn nyx i think with her new sounds if those are live and i think a few others have a "voice" when they cast their abilities granted sayrn and valkyr's are just shouting/screaming and haven't heard nyx new sounds but baruuk's does sound the closest to speaking but IMO it sounds like he is chanting with his abilities or DE used a object's sound to make it sound like talking his 4 is the best example of actual voice i do hear turn away when he does it

is he actually talking? maybe i dont think warframes can speak on the exception of umbra being sentient enough to communicate though i did always humor the idea that warframes have just alittle life in them not enough to do thing on their own its why they need the tenno but for instance the war within or the second dream i get them mixed up sometimes but your warframe with out you touching it broke war so it always made me think they have just that little bit of life to understand environment and surroundings and enough to react on a do or die situations IE breaking war to save operator 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, seprent said:

this isn't the first time a warframe has had a "voice" valkyr sayrn nyx i think with her new sounds if those are live and i think a few others have a "voice" when they cast their abilities granted sayrn and valkyr's are just shouting/screaming and haven't heard nyx new sounds but baruuk's does sound the closest to speaking but IMO it sounds like he is chanting with his abilities or DE used a object's sound to make it sound like talking his 4 is the best example of actual voice i do hear turn away when he does it

is he actually talking? 

In "METAL" It sounds like he's saying:

1. Stop

2. Full control

3. Calm

4. Turn away

?

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

In "METAL" It sounds like he's saying:

1. Stop

2. Full control

3. Calm

4. Turn away

?

would fit is character to want to make everything stop as he is a pacifist not wanting to directly fight 

all in all sounds neat but still feel most warframes are just going to be barely living if living at all meat/metal murder puppets controlled by void born children hmm perhaps the voice is you speaking though baruuk that is a thought right there 

18 minutes ago, seprent said:

is he actually talking? maybe i dont think warframes can speak on the exception of umbra being sentient enough to communicate though i did always humor the idea that warframes have just alittle life in them not enough to do thing on their own its why they need the tenno but for instance the war within or the second dream i get them mixed up sometimes but your warframe with out you touching it broke war so it always made me think they have just that little bit of life to understand environment and surroundings and enough to react on a do or die situations IE breaking war to save operator 

Well chanting would make sense, with him being a monk...would help bring his unique character to life, as it were...

• Like 1