Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot solo Profit-Taker bounty 3

-AoN-CanoLathra-

17 minutes ago, Billy50505 said:

I was able to do it solo. What was stopping you from doing so?

First, getting from console A to console B took me about 4-5 tries, and then I died (several times) against the orb because I couldn't take out enough enemies to survive while also cycling the orbs damage and avoiding its attacks. This was while using frames with DR, no less.

So, after failing the bounty three times, I'm out. Guess I'm just skipping Orb fights for now.

2 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

First, getting from console A to console B took me about 4-5 tries, and then I died (several times) against the orb because I couldn't take out enough enemies to survive while also cycling the orbs damage and avoiding its attacks. This was while using frames with DR, no less.

So, after failing the bounty three times, I'm out. Guess I'm just skipping Orb fights for now.

Just use damage resistant frames such as high strength vex chroma, or shattershield mesa, hysteria valkyr. If you can't do bounty stage 3, you have no chance at completing bounty stage 4. Stage 4 has a greater enemy density and the orb's attacks are faster.

Just now, Billy50505 said:

Just use damage resistant frames such as high strength vex chroma, or shattershield mesa, hysteria valkyr. If you can't do bounty stage 3, you have no chance at completing bounty stage 4. Stage 4 has a greater enemy density and the orb's attacks are faster.

I was using Mesa. With max duration. And kept the shield up at all times.

Most of the ground enemies were one-shotting me, let alone the orb attacks.

Just now, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:
2 minutes ago, Billy50505 said:

I was using Mesa. With max duration. And kept the shield up at all times.

Most of the ground enemies were one-shotting me, let alone the orb attacks.

Could you show me the abilities page of your Mesa?

Also, power strength doesn't effect the strength of shatter shield that much. A level 3 intensify can bring it to max. Forgot to mention.Primed flow, Primed Continuity, Umbral Vitality + Umbral Intensify, Stretch, Streamline, Narrow minded and Fleeting Expertise with Arcane Velocity and (even though low armour of 65), Arcane Guardian for, from my experience, great synergy between her second, third and fourth abilty. Not the best build by any means but still, should do the trick.

Edited by Billy50505