Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ratel Bug has returned and its annoying as hell

Zakual

So delving back into prior threads to a month or so ago some on console some on PC the exact same ratel bug has come back though it seems much worse. 

Planet: Jupiter

Defense Mission: IO

Any wave from 5 + 

At the end of the rounds there will sometimes be friendly ratels that will be unkillable. They will then all either start copying themselves (glitching out and 10s of them will spawn in the same place) or others will spawn along with a drop ship. 

This makes it almost impossible to complete consistant IO defense runs. You extract at 5 or 10 or you're just doomed too lose all your loot. Its frustrating.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had this happen a couple times. We found that if the host migrates some or all of the Ratels turn hostile and can be killed. The first time it happened one host migration reset it, but the second time (ten minutes ago) we had to migrate four times before we could kill them all.

(The host kills their warframe process, the rest of the squad migrates hosts, and the original hops back in game quickly and gets the prompt to rejoin the mission)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I've basically skipped the Kitgun Riven gift because this keeps happening.  Radiation damage and things which one-shot the enemies which spawn the Ratels both seem to be a hazard here, and it happens frequently - especially with something as low level as that Gift alert, as one-shotting the Sniper Crewman by mistake even if you're watching for him is very likely.  Bump into him with Gara's shatter shield after he's already deployed Ratels?  Have fun starting over.

Also happening to me right now in Neptune - Proteus. I'm farming Axi H4 relics that only drop on rotation B and C. So I'm stuck at wave 17 which already takes a long time to get to.. then stuck because of these annoying little devils becoming friendly and just sitting around doing nothing. Please fix this already!

• 2 weeks later...