Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make K-Drives vanish on dismounts???

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Am I the only one that hates that K-drives stick around after you dismount from them?   Cluttering up the battlefields.  Your board, other peoples boards... You dont see archwings littering the ground!!.  Its not like anyone every goes and finds where they left their board so they can hop back on.   No 99% of people just summon a new one wherever they are!!

Speaking of dismounts..  that would be pretty cool if there were different dismounts to choose from!!

i like ur new idea,maybe stances, or mod you can equip your k-drives with, along with some useful banshee tricks to enhance weapons, or carry extra stuff, like concealed tools or guns, like maybe a sniper riffle can be quickly accessed by standing next to the dismount-kdrive gun, sinec it can really be made to have team support features and ammo alterations, headgaskets for weapons can be made from the ayatan and mineral ores/crystals if someone from DE wanted to make some new game changes, i would vote that also the dogs get a weapon set and other stances. and a pet bird for combat, like an eeagle, last- the dog should get modifications or augmentations, jet-feet, or helicopter, carriage. --------- the junky terminus is not that bad, they are interesting to look at, what i suggest for discarded k-drives is that they maybe vanish like the destiny vehicles with a tractor/matrix, or that they become useful weapons.