Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invisible, Invulnerable Opeartor

Lyro

So in the Index you can manage to kill your frame, be an operator, be invisible, invulnerable, not able to fire, not able to use menus, talk, nothing. However, you can still walk around collecting the points and turn them in without being able to die. Yeah this needs to be looked at, I can step you through re-creating it. 

You see, this is why I hate posting bug reports on the forums. They are never responded to, they don't seem to be noticed at all, and really infuriating to find a bug to have it just be ignored. Like comeon, I'm trying to help the game be better, I've been playing since beta, and I'm going to get ignored when I can show you a major flaw in the game? I'll be posting this on two different posts because both of these bugs were totally ignored. 

The Devs are on holiday break. They announced on their Devstream on Friday (the day you made the post) that they were leaving for holiday break starting that day so I wouldn't expect much to be fixed until they get back. Which certainly won't be today. Support staff might be available if you lost credits or something because of it tho

Edited by AntiMomentum