Thanks for Watching Devstream #121: Holiday Special!

[DE]Rebecca

why they are still to beat around the bush?
 They are keep the 5 min lock .. Please no.
 No we don't want better mods for arch-guns.
 We wanna use the Arch-guns like they are said in devstream 117 . (my error sorry)

With Sacrefice the secondary weapon slot and slower movement speed.

This the just one of many reson why most of us disapointed .

I love warframe so much . 
I respect the devs make a beatiful game.

With so much content 
With so much fun, and a helpful community wath i never seen

Happy xmas and and happy new year with health,Money,Luck. And most importnant Peace in your soul:satisfied:

Have a nice day!
 ☸️Om mani padme hum☸️

What's the intro song? IT'S AMAZING 

Edit: i have done some digging and it seems that the song is made by nostraightanswer on YouTube but the song isn't on his channel but on a different unrelated channel.

The song name is Too Far Away

Apparently it was tenno tunes vol 3 entry 2nd place 

I feel like if 3.0 is done in parts it should be done in order of least used weapon types first. This has a few benefits, people will be more likely to try them out and give feedback if the 3.0 is not on their favorite weapon yet. It will also give more time to ensure that those ones are up to (or at least close to) par with the more long range weapons (I have not seen the stats of what the least used weapons are but I assume most are bellow polearms and such long range weapons?).

could we have a base-armour shredding mechanic on archguns? or something similar?

14 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Didn't like what I heard about Archguns.

They need INHERENT buffs and to be above the power curve of regular weapons if they're to be an 'oh S#&$' moment. Otherwise they're just regular guns that have limited ammo.

Am I the only one who heard Steve mention Volt is due to recieve his "cloth" when they were discussing volt being on the leaderboards twice. and the only other frame that has an actual, non Warframe material, cloth is Excalibur Umbra. Meaning Volt Umbra is in the works or on the way? Am I reading in to this too much? Or did we recieve a hint drop about my favorite character? 

40 minutes ago, InfestedMonkey said:

Am I the only one who heard Steve mention Volt is due to recieve his "cloth" when they were discussing volt being on the leaderboards twice. and the only other frame that has an actual, non Warframe material, cloth is Excalibur Umbra. Meaning Volt Umbra is in the works or on the way? Am I reading in to this too much? Or did we recieve a hint drop about my favorite character? 

Sadly not.

When they said that they meant more like Limbo's coattails. Technically not cloth, but works like it.

Holy S#&$ with the audio problems.  Volume flucuated to extremes !!  Had the audio nearly all the way down and WTF ever settings you had for your mics completely cranked the volume back up / overloaded speakers. No excuse that you all cannot produce a video with normalized audio.

Archived