Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe children

(PSN)Nevricgaming

The issue with your idea isn't that it's wierd. It's that it would require an insane amount of content to be made.

If we ignore prime warframe, we have at the moment 38 warframes in the game. The amount of possible combinations would be the amount of possible couples (which is n * (n-1) / 2 if I am not mistaken... Hopefully that calculation doesn't take duplicates into account). This means 38 * 37 / 2 = 703 possible frames to add in game ! It's insane.

2 minutes ago, D20 said:

The issue with your idea isn't that it's wierd. It's that it would require an insane amount of content to be made.

If we ignore prime warframe, we have at the moment 38 warframes in the game. The amount of possible combinations would be the amount of possible couples (which is n * (n-1) / 2 if I am not mistaken... Hopefully that calculation doesn't take duplicates into account). This means 38 * 37 / 2 = 703 possible frames to add in game ! 

What no that's P E R F E C T L Y  R E A S O N A B L E all DE has to do is sacrifice their firstborns to the random number gods and do a deal with the bad-business devils! S'easy.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Nevricgaming said:

This idea might be weard but lets say you and another player can yous a 2 frames to make a new frame. Like Atlas and ember could make a lava rock based frame. 

Warframes don't work like that. They don't make babies.

So, no.

• 4 weeks later...

this does sound interesting, but i feel like you've just read too much warframe fanfic's and you now think that warframe's can actually reproduce, which they can't, and there are so many flaws, what would happen to the original frame's? also, some frame's would not work at all! like nova and mag, they both use gravity in different directions, their child would do LITERALLY NOTHING
or chroma and revenant, because chroma's outer-shell is made of sentients while revenant kills sentients, i don't think they would ever have a child, AT ALL

On 2018-12-21 at 8:46 PM, D20 said:

If we ignore prime warframe, we have at the moment 38 warframes in the game. The amount of possible combinations would be the amount of possible couples (which is n * (n-1) / 2 if I am not mistaken... Hopefully that calculation doesn't take duplicates into account). This means 38 * 37 / 2 = 703 possible frames to add in game ! It's insane.

also, bare in mind that each warframe has 4 unique abilities, and a passive, so thats 2,812 NEW NORMAL ABILITIES, and including passive's that becomes 3,515 NEW ABILITIES! plus helmets, skins, stances, that would be at least 5 years worth of new warframes, that and the fact that every time a new warframe comes out they would have to make n+1 new warframe's where 'n' is the number of current warframe's minus the newest one, this idea is a literal pipe dream and we both know it

• Like 1