Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mobile App [Suggestion]

No1Eye

Hello Devs and everyone.

How are you?

I have no idea if this was suggested in the past, but i'd like to check if the Mobile App will ever get the Daily Rewards feature.

Are you planning on implementing such a feature in the Mobile App?

Thank you in advance for any info. 🙂

P.S.:Keep up the great work with the game.

Yes it has been suggesting. No, I don't want it. And yes, I'd benefit from it too if it was implemented.

The point of logging in is, well... logging in. And by doing that there's a great chance you'll see an alert you like, you'll do it and then get in the mood to play more and bam! 10h playsession and 200p spent on that skin you wanted. See why it isn't a great change business-wise, or why I'm against it?

56 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Considering the fact that the daily reward is rewarded to you for actually login in to the game and playing I don’t see any reason why they would continue rewarding you for only using the mobile app.

I know it does get rewarded to you when you log in.

also, who said to you that it needs to be rewarded 2 times, to both the mobile app and the login in the actual game?

i asked/suggested this, coz it would be nice to be able to receive the daily rewards via the mobile app too, coz we are not always using our laptop/pc in order to play.

we might be away from the pc for some days, business trips, or a small break due to health issues, or whatever.

so, why would we be missing the daily rewards, if so?

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

Yes it has been suggesting. No, I don't want it. And yes, I'd benefit from it too if it was implemented.

The point of logging in is, well... logging in. And by doing that there's a great chance you'll see an alert you like, you'll do it and then get in the mood to play more and bam! 10h playsession and 200p spent on that skin you wanted. See why it isn't a great change business-wise, or why I'm against it?

well, you do not want, but there might be people who do want it and find it a nice idea.

the mobile app has already all the alerts, and extractors and all that.

so if you wanna do something, you log on to the actual game and you do it.

so, why wouldn't have the daily reward feature too?

i do not see any harm done if so.

Edited by No1Eye

1 minute ago, No1Eye said:

well, you do not want, but there might be people who do want it and find it a nice idea.

I do not recall saying my opinion is worth more than any other. Or saying you were wrong in asking it, but thanks for stating the obvious. Just a small observation: Despite benefitting from it personally the game itself does not, making us all lose in the long run. Not about you or me, but the greater "us".

2 minutes ago, No1Eye said:

the mobile has already all the alerts, and extractors and all that.

Alerts intended to make you log in and play the game.

2 minutes ago, No1Eye said:

so, why wouldn't have the daily reward feature too?

It's a game login reward, not a an app login reward. DE's revenue comes from you playing the game, not from accessing the app.

That said, my case is still standing, and it's still my opinion. I also do not believe DE will implement it for business reasons. There's nothing to like. It either happens, or it does not, and we all have to accept it. As I said, if we were allowed to login from the app I'd be happy, but I'd also login to the game less, which is better for me and worse for DE. Now multiply that for the entire playerbase. It's about the big picture.

Again, you’re asking for the ability to progress down the games daily login timeline(?) and receive rewards that you’re not logging into the game to actually play. Why would I even bother starting up the game if I can get the same rewards and make the same progress through the daily rewards by just opening a phone app for 5 seconds?

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

I do not recall saying my opinion is worth more than any other. Or saying you were wrong in asking it, but thanks for stating the obvious. Just a small observation: Despite benefitting from it personally the game itself does not, making us all lose in the long run. Not about you or me, but the greater "us".

Alerts intended to make you log in and play the game.

It's a game login reward, not a an app login reward. DE's revenue comes from you playing the game, not from accessing the app.

That said, my case is still standing, and it's still my opinion. I also do not believe DE will implement it for business reasons. There's nothing to like. It either happens, or it does not, and we all have to accept it. As I said, if we were allowed to login from the app I'd be happy, but I'd also login to the game less, which is better for me and worse for DE. Now multiply that for the entire playerbase. It's about the big picture.

i do not fully disagree with what you say there man.

but, just a thought there, do you think it would stop people to just log on in the actual game, take the daily reward and then log out?

just in case some certain people only want the daily rewards and nothing else, which is not good, but there is those players too.

or it might depend on your real life issues/job/obligations too.

some players might not be able to be playing everyday, for example.

so, why would be losing the daily rewards?

if i wanna/can play, i will play, so of course i will log on to the actual game to do so.

but if i cannot, for real life issues, then i see no problem to be able to collect the daily reward from he mobile app too.

the login reward is the login reward of the account, it should be available no matter the means you are logging in to your account.

it is the same account anyway, and we can access it via the mobile app, and/or the actual game.

just my opinion, though.

hopefully a developer will read my thread and let me/us know what are their future plans on that matter.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Again, you’re asking for the ability to progress down the games daily login timeline(?) and receive rewards that you’re not logging into the game to actually play. Why would I even bother starting up the game if I can get the same rewards and make the same progress through the daily rewards by just opening a phone app for 5 seconds?

please read my post right above, thanks.