Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Credit Weekend

Dragoon

I can only express my disappointment that we finally get another double-(anything) weekend and it's basically on Christmas, when all of us have things to do and family to be with. I want to encourage more double weekends over the course of the year, but now it's here and I'm actually kind of salty. It works great for the high-school players I guess, maybe, but even they will have trips and family to be with.

Please DE, we want more of these double-event weekends, but can we please get them more randomly, when most people won't have prior commitments??

Edited by SaberSentinel
grammar

They should be more frequent, yes, and more varied. But as for the reason you complain? Yes it's true, but it's as true as the fact that someone always draws the short stick. I too have stuff to do. I won't be able to farm at all from the 23rd onward. How do I cope with that? I farm before then, when I'm free. And even if I can't, it's just a game in the end, there's other options. Have you been having fun, Tenno? Don't take the grind too hard! 😉

Im dissapointed that its not resource and credits instead. I mean for my 1year and 4months being on warframe I only seen 1 affinity and 2 credit events. I want to farm kuva and lots of it and for endgame people I feel like credits are not needed. But on any note its better to have any double weekend than none, just wanted resource more

• Like 1

Just now, AwkwardLazarow said:

Im dissapointed that its not resource and credits instead. I mean for my 1year and 4months being on warframe I only seen 1 affinity and 2 credit events. I want to farm kuva and lots of it and for endgame people I feel like credits are not needed. But on any note its better to have any double weekend than none, just wanted resource more

I think I may have seen one double resource weekend in my time. One at best. I've not always been around though, as I went on hiatus for some time in the past.