Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

tennogen equality

aemonbl

ok let's face it, we all clearly know that the only reason console players can get tennogen stuff with plats is bcz of sth with their payment methods and policies ... but what DE needs to consider is that many of the players live in countries whose credit cards r not supported in the paying methods or they cant buy it with actual money bcz of many many many reasons 

i believe at least we need a certain time of the year or some sorta event to buy tennogen stuff with plats too ... its not unreasonable to ask but DE never seems to listen to such requests ...so I'm just going to bury it here 

tnx for reading this 

Edited by aemonbl

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure that the reason why PC cannot buy Tennogen with platinum is because of the contract with Valve, whereas consoles are not apart of the contract since Steam is not on consoles. Which is likely the sole reason why people on consoles are able to buy Tennogen with platinum instead of people on PC. Hopefully this clears things up.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

It's like this for consoles because, well, you said it. As for PC it must be the way it is because a part of the money goes to the creator, directly for them, avoiding indirect transactions as the ones required with the Tennogen purchased on consoles. (Edit: Actually @xXDeadsinxX explains this in a much cleaner and simple way). Besides, PC didn't differ from consoles, it was the other way around. Consoles are the ones that had to come up with another way so at best "equality" would probably mean consoles having Tennogen purchases like PC, with real money. 

Another thing you fail to mention is how we don't have daily login plat discounts on consoles, and the market discounts we do have can't apply to Tennogen and bundles, which makes it harder for us to buy Tennogen stuff since there's not as much plat floating around. It's not like just because we can get Tennogen for plat it becomes any easier than it is for pc.

Edited by (PS4)Pauloluisx