Jump to content

Nice another double Credit Weekend... another Excalibur Umbra AFK Weekend


Lucieai
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Better than freaking rhinos who won't bank in their points and don't realize there's a cap for extra points, then continue to die.. the longest run I had was like an hour + because they collect everything and won't bank -__-

I like getting then killed, it gives me amusement. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Better than freaking rhinos who won't bank in their points and don't realize there's a cap for extra points, then continue to die.. the longest run I had was like an hour + because they collect everything and won't bank -__-

This is why I do my index runs solo. 

The thing is those players do realize there's a cap - they hold onto those points so when the Round 2 starts you have an "unfair" advantage and can bank right away.  It's very annoying if you aren't aware of it and why they're doing it.

They shouldn't be dying though... Since Umbra Intesify it's now possible to get 325%+ PWR Strength Rhinos now so their Iron Skin should never be going down...  My Rhino has nearly 14k armor on him.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

But they are dying, like every single rhino I meet..

I don't play solo because of those stupid and useless ai bots that constantly die..

Believe me, in my experience the players will be more of handicap than the actual handicapped AI.  You just have to get used to swooping points from the AI. 

Also if you hang out near your own bank the enemies will almost always flock there, which keeps the AI in the same area as well, so when they do die you can scoop up their points.

The way I see it - I expect the AI to be dumb as a box of rocks... much more annoying when it's people 😛 

I have been doing solo Mediums forever (I can do hard, but Time:Credits ratio I find Medium better) and generally speaking I finish Index matches with 70 kills where the AI has 5 between the 3 of them... it's a shame they suck so bad, but atleast they don't pick up 20+ points at once and lose them - usually specters will die with only 1-3 points. 

Edited by (PS4)lagrue
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

This is why I do my index runs solo. 

The thing is those players do realize there's a cap - they hold onto those points so when the Round 2 starts you have an "unfair" advantage and can bank right away.  It's very annoying if you aren't aware of it and why they're doing it.

They shouldn't be dying though... Since Umbra Intesify it's now possible to get 325%+ PWR Strength Rhinos now so their Iron Skin should never be going down...  My Rhino has nearly 14k armor on him.  

Exactly, I get what they're doing, I've done it myself, but then again, if you're hoarding like that you know you have to keep yourself alive. Even more than using umbra intensify/fiber, the iron skin augment let's you instantly replenish it, just by grabbing a single energy orb. A random death happens to everyone, constantly dying WITH a rhino, that's just a bad and greedy player, never a good combination.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, (PS4)LawnMowingMonkey said:

Exactly, I get what they're doing, I've done it myself, but then again, if you're hoarding like that you know you have to keep yourself alive. Even more than using umbra intensify/fiber, the iron skin augment let's you instantly replenish it, just by grabbing a single energy orb. A random death happens to everyone, constantly dying WITH a rhino, that's just a bad and greedy player, never a good combination.

I fully agree mate, sadly some other players overestimate their abilities.  I don't ever use the augment personally, but I've also never had my entire iron skin stripped off in a round.  Index is an excursion into frustration when going in with other players... you never know who you'll get on the squad.  I also find with real people you "compete" more, which means people are "stealing" your points, stopping you from racking up bonuses, which by effect longs out the matches as well.  Index is just so much more solo friendly (imo).  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You know.....you do not HAVE to do the Index to get credits? Before it was here, how did people get credits? 

Efficient does not always mean fun

I would rather play other modes that I enjoy and if I get credits....cool. I currently canno play as LOGIN FAILED is all I see.....(it's one thing for bugs in the game while playing....another for a bug that stops you from getting in to play...).

Have fun somehow....and get the monies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

> DE gives out double credits for free

> people complain because a meta might rear it's head.

poor DE. they really just can't win, can they?

Yes they can.

They can stop adding stupid things to the game like umbra.

I can hardly wait for content that revolves around Tau resistance, + dmg to sentients and automated warframes while doubling down on operator amps again. All locked behind brutal grinds which are manipulativly overcome with more platinum. /s

Game was better when our frames were the stars of the game and not retcon space teen with mommy issues. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, IIDMOII said:

Yes they can.

They can stop adding stupid things to the game like umbra.

I can hardly wait for content that revolves around Tau resistance, + dmg to sentients and automated warframes while doubling down on operator amps again. All locked behind brutal grinds.

Game was better when our frames were the stars of the game and not retcon space teen with mommy issues. /s

 

FTFY

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Better than freaking rhinos who won't bank in their points and don't realize there's a cap for extra points, then continue to die.. the longest run I had was like an hour + because they collect everything and won't bank -__-

rhino running around looking like he in a blizzard of points an only 15 seconds left in round but refuses to score the points but is stealing them all so no one can bring the time up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

But I'm having fun with the index! O.o a lot! it's just that you meet a lot of try hard fools.. no other game mode has that.. it's like people completely ignore the goal displayed on the left side of the screen..

Play a few games with people that you see playing your style. Ask to friend them and then when you start milking the credit cow, invite them so you know you will be getting it done right for you. 

Public is a crazy grab bag and you never know if you gonna get a troll who will do what is not right since they know players are attempting to take advantage of the double credit weekend. Seen it many a time in game and life.

Get your credits on and but mind you, some others might get their fun denying others as well. Have fun either way

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...