Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What the players want

DODODRAGONEEL

Things evryone want but the developers still didn't pay attention to :
Story about ordis 
Making ordis more complicat and original 
Making him more in the game 
Give us the choice btwn many voices to our ordis and maybe evry voice with her own personality 
Give ordis a face like the lotuce when she talk ologramic face and body that apear and react 
More freedom and option of customizing the inside of ordis like chanig the arsenal the fondry places 
Making a ordis sentinel like in destiny he could assist us in the games or better trensform in to a weapon  
PS: I don't know how and wher to post it to make them see it maybe they will agree on those propositions 

any ideas to make the game better? 

For once you actually speak for me. I agree for the most part. Though an holographic face could make him less appealing, idk. At best if it was backed up by lore and if it was a toggle. Not only that, but I'll add a suggestion I've seen a few times: Make more characters available for the Lotus/Ordis roles of guidance, like Teshin, for example.

.He already has a good amount of lore about himself.

.Changing hiS design, colour and so on. Won't be a thing as he's a character, not a toy.

.He is more ingame as both a weapon and partner with his ship abilities and how he assists you in the story of the game.

.Giving ordis a face isn't a good idea...

Edited by Exlodian_Akitora

6 hours ago, Steel_Rook said:

At the very least, can we get rid of the holographic "Lotuce?" I'd be perfectly fine with recording new voice lines for Ordis, so he can act as my handler in her absence.

I agree.  The continued presence of Lotus via hologram, despite her recent actions, feels really... weird.  Having Ordis or Teshin fill that role would be an improvement.

2 hours ago, GnomeFrame said:

I agree.  The continued presence of Lotus via hologram, despite her recent actions, feels really... weird.  Having Ordis or Teshin fill that role would be an improvement.

I think this is going to happen. The guy that voices Teshin is a professional voice actor who doesn't work for DE so that could get expensive as there are a lot of voice lines but Ordis is voiced but one of DE's weapon designers (assuming he is still around).

what do i really want for warframe christmas? hmmmm a proper endgame with high lvls, more balance patches, more enemies with anti-cheese mechanics, more substance in the open worlds, for melee 3.0 to feel as fluid as dynasty warriors, and be able to shove my actual tenno sock in ordis mouth lol

5 hours ago, Shalath said:

I think this is going to happen. The guy that voices Teshin is a professional voice actor who doesn't work for DE so that could get expensive as there are a lot of voice lines but Ordis is voiced but one of DE's weapon designers (assuming he is still around).

Ordis is voiced by a developer? Well, props to that guy, then - his performance comes across like professional voice acting. I'd definitely like to have more of that. Personally, my ideal scenario would be for Ordis to take over all of the Lotus' lines once she leaves during The Apoptasy Prologue, but with the "glitches" cut down significantly. Maybe sell it as the Vitruvian having affected him during the Sacrifice. I'd still like to keep some of them, but that's going to get REALLY annoying for purely utilitarian voice lines like "The Excavator has been destroyed." or "The enemy control all towers."

If I may make an aside - I prefer Ordis as my hander over the Lotus because Orids is my ship Cephalon. He's part of my crew. The Lotus is an independent entity, almost like a contractor. When she directs my missions, I feel like I'm working for hire, following someone else's orders. When Ordis gives me missions, it feels like I'm working for myself, using my own resources and charting my own path. It's an illusion, of course - just a change of voice actors - but it's one illusion I'm willing to buy. Being directed from within my own crew creates the sense of player agency which I really do like.

I'll tell you what I want at least.
Add volume control for Lotus so I can turn her off completely, in any incarnation. Also stop the "change of plans" S#&$, that's absolutely a "abandon objective" instantly.

Go back to making prime trailers with Ballas's expose about his inspiration behind the frame and why he built it. These lore-less gatcha prize primes are just whale food.

Make more minor lore. I want to see things from old Orokin members point of view, old Corpus, old Grineer Queens as they rise up. Dax, and the specific Dax behind the Umbra frames. More about the Orokin senate, how the non sleeping Tenno survived, the acolytes, etc. Make a setting with all the dusty unfinished stuff you have laying around. All this "new" confetti material and meanwhile the meat and beans of the game goes ignored.