Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atmo Systems drop rate

hllwnb

I've been running bounties (tier 2-4) bounties for the Vox Solaris for the past 2 days, and I haven't gotten a single atmo systems drop. I still need 10 to reach the rank of HAND. Has any one else dealt with this? Or, better yet, is there a more precise way to earn just that one? I am already up to my ears in relics and gyromag systems. 

• Like 3

Sadly there isn't a way to focus on atmo systems....a friend and I just decided to rush mission 2 over and over because of how fast it was to get the necessary system drops, both for the rank up as well as the 9 needed for the amp parts LD sells.
Took a few days even with that, but I would honestly just suggest doing heist 2 as fast as you can until you get the drops you need.

Edited by Tsukinoki

I think DE should stop putting up rng rewards for resources. We can't walk up to a bank and convert our (stupid otherwise useless) resources either. The problem is that when you're a developer, you can skip the grind with dev-hacks. As a player, we're the ones who first experience visual eye-cancer. Also I have a crap ton of Gyromags and Repeller systems, and like all rng rewards, I'm nowhere closer to my goal than when I started.

I think I speak on behalf of 80+% of the community that we hate new/exclusive resources that we (as said above) cannot farm directly. They're all locked behind unreasonable and often broken exclusive modes that need to (not just be fixed) but reworked so there's linearity, ei, any sort is better than bogo sort

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just been doing this for about 4-5 hours now and catalogued what I got

13x Gyromag systems, 9 lith k2, 10 meso z2, 4 repeller systems, 10 resolute focus, 4 3xcalda toroids

and 1 atmo systems

i just quit, awful grind, some of the least fun I've ever had playing this game

Edited by Nilgiri
woops
  • Like 3

This is quite depressing. I was hoping that the Atmo Systems weren't going to be that big of a problem because I would really like to get to the next rank, but the proven rarity is absurd. By the time most of us have gotten enough Atmo Systems to get to the next rank, we will have earned enough Repeller Systems to hit Instrument and build everything that requires them. 

Same issue here, after countless runs of the phase 2 mission (cause it's considered to be the fastest way), I'm literally drowning in Gyromags and Repellers (these last ones are even supposed to be rarer), but those 6 Atmos (cause the 4 I got were obtained randomly when Vox Solaris was initially introduced) I still need for the next rank aren't showing up... It'd be good to revise their drop rate and completely remove the relics from the table at the same time (cause we definitely have other means to get radiant ones).

I usually don't mind grinding on the long term, but here it's simply discouraging. And seeing all the other comments/posts here on the forums, or on a lot of other websites, something HAS to be wrong with this particular resource.

Please DE.

Edited by C0stanza

Can confirm, drop rates for atmo systems are terrible. I started doing 1-2 hour sets of runs a few days ago, and the rewards have been terrible. I've gotten 8 Lith K2 relics, 7 Meso Z2 relics, 50 gyromag systems (10 rewards of 5), 7 Resolute Focus, 4 Strain Fever, and 36 Calda Toroids (3 per drop, so 12 drops). And not a single atmo systems. Good job DE.

I've seen quite a few people being extremely unlucky with these. So despite me getting mine last week, I did some runs today and took notes this time (Patch 24.5.4.1).

The results of 20 runs:

• Gyromag Systems: 4
  • Lith K2: 3
  • Repeller Systems: 2
  • Resolute Focus: 6
  • Atmo Systems: 5

Yes, a total of 5 in 20 runs. With 25% that's far above the expected ~10% drop rate. So either we've all been incredibly unlucky in the past, or they managed to fix it in the meantime.

It's still not quite representative, statistically speaking (and without doing any math). But if nothing has changed, then at least for me the RNG pendulum has really swung the other way (and crashed through the glass window there).

bonjour! çà poursuit d etre penible vos systemes de drop rate à la ramasse, galere pour les coeurs legendaires, les systemes atmo, le wolf saturn qui n apparrait jamais, ptin vous etes lourds les devs avec vos drop rate ridicule.. On veut evoluer dans le jeu, pas farmer comme des ptits chinois. Besoin de systeme atmo pour passer rang 3 et aller chercher schema hyldryn mais apres 38 missions vox soloris, pas 1 seul syst atmo, la schouma.... 4657 heures (195 jours de jeu) et a la longue j vais mettre le jeu en berne pour aller sur division 2 ou teso lol, reagissez et augmentez vos drope rate , bordel, merci

Quoting a tenno from wiki, "drop rate for atmo is horse sheet." I've been speed running phase 2 for 3 days and nothing. Something needs to be done here. There is no point being able to buy them with standing at rank Hand when you can't even get to rank Hand in the first place.Quoting a tenno from wiki, "drop rate for atmo is horse sheet." I've been speed running phase 2 for 3 days and nothing. Something needs to be done here. There is no point being able to buy them with standing at rank Hand when you can't even get to rank Hand in the first place.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-12-23 at 4:18 AM, Descent-of-Damocles said:

I think DE should stop putting up rng rewards for resources. We can't walk up to a bank and convert our (stupid otherwise useless) resources either. The problem is that when you're a developer, you can skip the grind with dev-hacks. As a player, we're the ones who first experience visual eye-cancer. Also I have a crap ton of Gyromags and Repeller systems, and like all rng rewards, I'm nowhere closer to my goal than when I started.

I think I speak on behalf of 80+% of the community that we hate new/exclusive resources that we (as said above) cannot farm directly. They're all locked behind unreasonable and often broken exclusive modes that need to (not just be fixed) but reworked so there's linearity, ei, any sort is better than bogo sort

I wholeheartedly agree with you on this. I don't mind there being a grind for prime parts, weapons, cosmetics and so on but when your progression is limited due to needing resources that are often locked behind RNG missions. ATMO systems is listed as being uncommon yet actually seems more like it should be rare considering I've had numerous times where 20 runs to get 4 atmo is the norm. If there isn't an alternative ideally a direct alternative these shouldn't be locked behind RNG.

• Like 1

The profit taker orb should just have a guaranteed drop of each part instead of some debt bonds that you no longer need. There is no reason for ranks of Vox Solaris to be completely locked away behind rng when no other syndicate works that way.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I mean i came here searching if somebody is going thru this physical and mental pain im going thru.. thats extremely lame.. wtf r they thinking? This aint fun at all, u never have to repeat the same thing (phase 2) more than EFFIN 60 times and still with nothing.. wow i mean WOW.

I spent most of my time online during the weekend farming atmo systems, have 0/10 this far. They are surprisingly rare, I've managed to get 20 gyromag systems and 4 repeller.

I was doing mission 4 because it also rewards the toroid with 6k standing, thought I'd stock up. I just need to reach hand and from there I see myself buying those things rather than farming them given the pain it has been this far.