Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shockprod for fishing spins around character and causes gear wheel to become inaccessible

Necromancer.of.Science

This is a problem that has been one of the most irritating things to have happened ever since Profit Taker was released. Whenever I venture out into the Orb Vallis and try fishing, the fishing rod spins around my warframe. This happened before the update, which said spinning and immobilization could be fixed by opening the gear wheel and switching fishing rods, but now after the update the fear wheel becomes inaccessible while the rod is spinning around my warframe. I've waited upwards of about 30 minutes till the shockprod finally decided to disappear/stop spinning, and during this entire time it makes Stage 1 of Phase 1 for Profit Taker absolutely unbearable, not to mention getting resources during the day is now impossible when it comes to fishing.

It is very irritating. It happens to me too. I pressed everything on my keyboard to try and get out of the animation, to no avail.. ended up just waiting until Warframe decided it had been long enough, and FINALLY finished the animation. (After about.. 15 mins)

Edited by DarkTechnician
More clarification