Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zoobmer

which Vox Solaris syndicate rewards are actually worth getting?

Question

some things to keep in mind

• I refuse to play to obtain Baruuk since he is not worth the cost
  • I refuse to spend free roam resources for cosmetics, since they are to valuable
  • I refuse to use modular items as mastery fodder, since they cost too much
  • I am reluctent to do any content with the operator, but could still use a stronger operator just in case
  • I am currently rank 1 with Vox Solaris, and mainly need suggestions for rank up rewards

12 answers to this question

hace 14 horas, ZBanx dijo:

• I refuse to spend free roam resources for cosmetics, since they are to valuable
  • I am reluctent to do any content with the operator, but could still use a stronger operator just in case
  • I am currently rank 1 with Vox Solaris, and mainly need suggestions for rank up rewards

So you basically dont want nothing to do with the reputation but you create a thread to ask for the best things ...

1 hour ago, Renzo10 said:

I knew amps had status chance as all weapons, but that sparked a question, since status is based on damage type, and amps damage type is 100% void. What's the status proc associated to it ? What does it do ?

According to the wiki: "The Status Effect of VoidTearIcon b Void damage is Bullet Attractor, which creates a small 5 meter field around the target which absorbs and redirects projectiles over 3 seconds."

If you've ever hit an enemy with your amp and noticed a little green sphere around an enemy that looks kinda like Mag's 2nd ability that's what it was.

Considering the conditions you put up, 

Arcanes would be the way to go. 

I suggest utility Magus Arcanes instead of the damage shift Virtuos arcanes. 

The repair one with health regen on void mode seems most useful. 

If you do eidolon hunts, you might want to upgrade your arsenal with a new amp. 

Though I haven't built one yet so I cannot be certain which would be better. 

Baruuk really is a good frame though, more importantly it's fun to use. 

11 hours ago, EtherealArc said:

According to the wiki: "The Status Effect of VoidTearIcon b Void damage is Bullet Attractor, which creates a small 5 meter field around the target which absorbs and redirects projectiles over 3 seconds."

If you've ever hit an enemy with your amp and noticed a little green sphere around an enemy that looks kinda like Mag's 2nd ability that's what it was.

THATS what that bubble means????  lmao.......I had no idea lol and never bothered to ask.    I thought they had got resistant to your amp or something lmao.   I would usually void dash enmies who got bubbles lmao.   

Sometime next year. DE have closed up development for Christmas so no improvements for a while.

Also, fortunately for your fourth point, Heists require minimal Operator - just a convenience to switch the shield resistances on the Orb Mother which can be done with a Void Dash or any amp attack.

But, yes, giving Profit-Taker Toroids so fighting her actually lets us rank up with the Syndicate would be very much appreciated. And hopefully some other stuff too.

10 minutes ago, ZBanx said:

So, basically nothing as the worth while ones are; new amp parts or new operator/amp arcanes. Both of which you would be reluctant to use so there's basically no point in trying the rank up with them.

32 minutes ago, AndouRaiton said:

So, basically nothing as the worth while ones are; new amp parts or new operator/amp arcanes. Both of which you would be reluctant to use so there's basically no point in trying the rank up with them.

I figured amp parts or arcanes would be the most useful, but which ones? I'm not exactly going to switch them out regularly the way I do with other arsenal items, as you can probably tell.

33 minutes ago, AndouRaiton said:

so you're suggesting I hord toroids and wait for other rewards before leveling them up? I did not realize they plan on adding new rewards!

Il y a 2 heures, ZBanx a dit :

I did not realize amps even had status? I still have to pick a reward at each rank though.

I knew amps had status chance as all weapons, but that sparked a question, since status is based on damage type, and amps damage type is 100% void. What's the status proc associated to it ? What does it do ?

The Certus Brace looks useful. 8% more crit for 10% less status chance than the Lohrin. All the prisms look like MR fodder, and the arcanes look bad. And Baruuk is also 6k MR, and he doesn't seem that bad to build -- Profit Taker with a resource booster is 12k rep per run.

5 minutes ago, corallein said:

The Certus Brace looks useful. 8% more crit for 10% less status chance than the Lohrin. All the prisms look like MR fodder, and the arcanes look bad. And Baruuk is also 6k MR, and he doesn't seem that bad to build -- Profit Taker with a resource booster is 12k rep per run.

I did not realize amps even had status? I still have to pick a reward at each rank though.

2 minutes ago, ZBanx said:

Yes, after all Virtuous Fury is a great arcane that increases your damage on Amp status procs. But the Shwaak Prism has a guaranteed impact proc anyway.

2 hours ago, Yagamilight123 said:

So you basically dont want nothing to do with the reputation but you create a thread to ask for the best things ...

as I said, I'm required to pick something every time I level up.