Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Capture Fissures

KenthNisshoku

can we have infinite enemy spawns when we capture the target

the enemies seem to stop spawning and so are the fissures 

resulting in not having enough reactants

the fissures should be more frequent and more intense because the enemies should prevent us from extracting

same goes for normal capture missions

Edited by KenthNisshoku
  • Like 2

and also maybe the reactants and relics should affect weapons and warframes and the enemies themselves, theres some need for visual aides, and temporary enhancements, especially after the player has completed or if they dont even have a relic equiped they get ripped off and cant choose a prize/loot, so alot of reforming should be made to make relics attractive~ 

Well, they made enemies stop spawning because players "abused" this to farm for oxium.

Note: I dont think its a problem to farm oxium that way, hence the quotation marks.

They could have just fixed the issue that made people farm oxium that way (low drops from just 1 enemy), but they decided to "solve" it this way..

• 1 month later...

This is the opposite of the problem I'm having right now. I captured the target with less then 30 kills, now I have 550 kills. Corruped enemies spawning on corrupted enemies (base enemies in this mission are infested) caursing an infinity spawn. The large number of ancients making all the heavy units impossable to kill, thus allowing more corrupted to spawn on them. Every 3-5 seconds I can hear more spawning. The faster I move, the quicker they spawn.