Regarding Profile Glyph in forum and in game.

ZesiMuerte

Question

Hi, sorry I am not sure should I post this in bug section or here, I am not sure if it is a bug.

I bought the the Mesa PA that comes with the profile Glyph. I have changed my glyph into the PA Mesa glyph in game but somehow, my forum profile is not updated. I have also googled search regarding the profile pic and in game glyph and the solution is to logged out from forum and login again. Or wait 24hours to do the same. I have done, these but my profile pic is still the same as my old Mesa profile glyph and not the Mesa Prime one.

Is this a bug or is exclusive glyph not possible to be displayed on forum?

Thanks all.

Edited by ZesiMuerte

6 answers to this question

It will update eventually. I'm not sure how frequently they update the forums to reflect your in-game glyph. Someone else may know this. I changed my glyph before and experienced your situation also where the forum glyph does not update. I think it updated after a couple weeks. I definitely was not a couple days so I'm thinking the glyph change is just a periodic schedule that runs.

15 hours ago, Alcatraz said:

You didn't do it right. Look, I just went and did it to prove it.

Try it with the Mesa Prime Glyph.

If I know how to install Warframe, pretty sure I know how to login and log out. How difficult can logging in and logging out be?

19 hours ago, DeathshotSE said:

It will update eventually. I'm not sure how frequently they update the forums to reflect your in-game glyph. Someone else may know this. I changed my glyph before and experienced your situation also where the forum glyph does not update. I think it updated after a couple weeks. I definitely was not a couple days so I'm thinking the glyph change is just a periodic schedule that runs.

Okay I will wait for another week later to try. Thanks.