Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe App (Android)

(PSN)MSeedXIII

Question

Hello

I've been experiencing some bugs? or "Log in failure" or something like that from my warframe app.

Everytime I try to login my Ps4 Account from the Warframe App, it always says "Log in failed, please check your credentials."

But I typed-in my email and password correctly, even answering some captchas, I even followed what the DE says from the help page, but none of them are working.

If anyone here can help me, please do, cuz I'm not with my ps4 everytime.

Thank you!

PS:

If there's a another topic like this, please post the link. Sorry for the trouble. ^^"

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, (PS4)MSeedXIII said:

Hello

I've been experiencing some bugs? or "Log in failure" or something like that from my warframe app.

Everytime I try to login my Ps4 Account from the Warframe App, it always says "Log in failed, please check your credentials."

But I typed-in my email and password correctly, even answering some captchas, I even followed what the DE says from the help page, but none of them are working.

If anyone here can help me, please do, cuz I'm not with my ps4 everytime.

Thank you!

PS:

If there's a another topic like this, please post the link. Sorry for the trouble. ^^"

Your IGN says you are PS4 but your forum platform under your avatar says you are PC which is probably the reason. If logging in as a PC account doesn't work you will need to open a ticket with the support desk at the top of the page to get that corrected.

On 2018-12-22 at 8:12 PM, Shalath said:

Your IGN says you are PS4 but your forum platform under your avatar says you are PC which is probably the reason. If logging in as a PC account doesn't work you will need to open a ticket with the support desk at the top of the page to get that corrected.

its not about the platforms. What I mean is the Warframe Companion App from Android/iOS. Before, I can still login my account no problem. Now it always says "Log in failed, please check your credentials." Cuz before, even my account is still count as pc, I can still login from my Warframe Companion App.

On ‎2018‎-‎12‎-‎24 at 2:18 PM, (PS4)MSeedXIII said:

its not about the platforms. What I mean is the Warframe Companion App from Android/iOS. Before, I can still login my account no problem. Now it always says "Log in failed, please check your credentials." Cuz before, even my account is still count as pc, I can still login from my Warframe Companion App.

I am having the same trouble let me know if you find an solution.

well i dont really understand the technical stuff but the isps using ipv4 is having dis issue n solution is switching to ipv6..also there r some countries n regions dat r affected by it..i tried using aap while a different internet connection was availabile n was able to login dat time however in my own internet connection i still cant use it.