Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker needs rework + few ideas

EnderCorePL

So, Stalker has pretty much become a meme, which many call "Dread BP dispenser" which is completely opposite to what the Stalker should be. This guy should strike fear at any Tenno doing at least solo missions, it should be a hell of a fight instead of "OOH, FREE EXP OwO" ( Yes, this is how I react ). Here are some of my ideas how to make him a true Tenno hunter and a nightmare of any space ninja;

- Stalker would be immune to abilities and his attacks would deactivate your abilities.

- Stalker's level would be attacked player's MR x 5.

- Stalker would be given some new abilities.

- Since Stalker is warrior of the Sentient, 2 sentient units would spawn along him.

I know, this sounds like a massive pain in the ass, but I honestly think this is what the Stalker should be.

7 minutes ago, EnderCorePL said:

So, Stalker has pretty much become a meme, which many call "Dread BP dispenser" which is completely opposite to what the Stalker should be. This guy should strike fear at any Tenno doing at least solo missions, it should be a hell of a fight instead of "OOH, FREE EXP OwO" ( Yes, this is how I react ). Here are some of my ideas how to make him a true Tenno hunter and a nightmare of any space ninja;

- Stalker would be immune to abilities and his attacks would deactivate your abilities.

- Stalker would be given some new abilities.

- Since Stalker is warrior of the Sentient, 2 sentient units would spawn along him.

I know, this sounds like a massive pain in the ass, but I honestly think this is what the Stalker should be.

Player Stalker coming soon.

13 minutes ago, EnderCorePL said:

Stalker would be immune to abilities and his attacks would deactivate your abilities.

Almost a thing, maybe not 100% but he definitely deactivates most ablities

13 minutes ago, EnderCorePL said:

What's the difference? He still would have no chance. Level don't matter to people who understand Warframes' mechanics

14 minutes ago, EnderCorePL said:

Stalker would be given some new abilities.

Maybe interesting, but you have given no pitch

14 minutes ago, EnderCorePL said:

Since Stalker is warrior of the Sentient, 2 sentient units would spawn along him.

Meh...It's like the Level to me

15 minutes ago, EnderCorePL said:

I know, this sounds like a massive pain in the ass,

Imo it's the same boring stuff

7 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

Player Stalker coming soon.

Source? last info I have is [DE]Scott saying they are considering it but don't have good ideas how to implement this to not eff up people

2 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Source? last info I have is [DE]Scott saying they are considering it but don't have good ideas how to implement this to not eff up people

The only source is what they said in the latest devstream where they talked about it. In the recent 1-2 stream they does not mentionned but I just reflected to the guy above me so he does not need yet ask buffing the stalker because we should see how perform a player stalker. Honestly the AI is the most problematic thing in bosses, sidekick and companions. They need to fix this somehow first and then they can implement this.

Other hand as I stated on that topic I am not against player stalkers.

2 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

Honestly the AI is the most problematic thing

Player Stalker isn't an improvement in my opinion.

VoidKid is invincible. Stalker isn't. That's put a massive disadvantage towrads him. And DE can't really change much in this mechanic because it would be such a huge outcry (previous mentioned effed up people). Also the Void Damage is a crucial thing you learn from the "War Within": Use it to reset the Damage Resistances.