Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk quick melee becomes ultimate attacks

Alienami

So, I activated my Ult on Akkad, didn't have much Edginess (BTW, do not enjoy this negative-feature of blocking a objectively sub-par damage ult behind a meter mechanic; edge meter to buff damage, would be better.) because its difficult get to the edge against Infested on a Strength build, which is where and how you would want to use the Ult in the first place...

So, I think I got knocked down or grabbed also, unsure, both happened a lot, and then I was back to my Prisma Twin Gremlins I was leveling up but I couldn't use ANY abilities, including Transferance.

So, I jumped off the map to try and reset it. I believe it did, I forgot to check, because I went to go whack some Infested with my Cobra & Crane.. and was confused why I was going all Air Bender instead of whack-a-mole... and I checked and yes my Ult was off. But, I wasn't using Energy, either.

It was fun, and since I wasn't able to fill my Ult restriction meter elsewise with my build, I had fun using the Ult and messing with it.

Having the Ult happen on Quick Melee was an interesting feature. 😛 Not overpowered, actually, was struggling to kill the infested in a single hit, outside of critical hits. It also pushed them away only, since I couldn't block to do the Vacuum variant of attacks.

Was on wave 10 or so, left at 15. Here I am to report it right after.

Note: My Prisma Twin Gremlins would appear and vanish, and the blue ultimate energy graphics were on my knuckles during all the bug, as seen here: https://i.imgur.com/adkuak2.jpg

If I figure it out more, I will post more data.

Edited by Alienami