mod idea

alexander3449

so i just got this simple idea: a Exilus mod with this effect: "when crouching and standing still, gain unbreakable invisibility and your primary weapon becomes silent." 

this would allowe none stealth frames to play a diffrent kind of stealh play style.

now whats your thoughts on this  sorta thing? 

Edited by alexander3449

I think itd be kinda broken depending on the drain etc plus how would it rank up there's no numbers? Perhaps standing still and crouching gives invisibility for an amount of time? Or only has a chance to? Or onpy takes effect after a set amount of time stationary? Plus why bother with the silence id rather be able to make noise with my primary if i wanted. For example say im using a sniper and have that mod on im crouched and still while i aim but say i want everyone to look at me after i kill him/her/it (lets say im Excalibur and plan to use my 2 after) they wont hear or see me and my shot cuz im invisible and it silences the sniper so nothing gets drawn to me plus it makes the 'original' silence mods (hush and silence i believe) even less useful since the exilus mod does that for me (well not the sidearm one tbf)

• Like 1