Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda's exalted claws dont register mod sets???

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

I use alot of gladiator mods with melee weapons/frames instead of Bloodrush.   I was looking more closely at her claws last night and I was wearing 3 gladiator mods on her claws, 2 on her frame and it was only registering that I had 2 gladiator mods on. (the ones on her frame).

I dont know if this happens to all exalted weapons or not.  I specificly do not use normal melee weapons on Garuda so she does use HER claws.  Mod sets not being recognized would be a huge issue!!  My chance to build crit chance is dependant on it.  

It might be a discrepancy and mistake with garuda talons technically being listed as "exalted weapons" but ones that are not tied to an ability.

All exalted weapons don't trigger bonuses with set mods. (with exception of sacrificial ones) Notice I said "trigger" and not benefit btw.

It might be a mistake on DE's end because they might've coded her claws like other exalteds, but forgot that her claws are not like the others.

• Like 2

I came across this the other day aswell, if gladiator mods and tek set mods where to work on her talons it would greatly improve her potential and the use of her close quarter abilities. I'm enjoying her playstyle and the fact her talons are functional but I'll eventually just equip a melee weapon instead since I'll gain better stats which will defeat the point of her post launch rework