Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania's Razorwing & Archgun

Etzu

Hey there.

I just took my titania to go do some bounties on the plains, and totaly randomly I switcher to my Razorwing mod while having my Fluctus equiped and noticed that it stay active while in Razorwing. I'm not sure if this is wanted or not, but it turns titania into a monstruous killing machine right now.

I'd like to use it if it's not considered as a glitch, cause it's fun and can synergy very well with titania's abilities, but I won't use it anymore until I get the confirmation about if it's a glitch or not.

• 3 weeks later...

## Update 24.2.8 ##

Issue still present, archgun doesn't prevent using titania's 4th ability / the ability doesn't unequip the archgun. (and the animation is broken in "A pose" for the archgun during razorwing)

• 2 weeks later...

The issue is still present as of the time of me posting this, in update 22.4.10. In addition, Razorwing Blitz increases the fire rate of the archgun. For anyone who comes across this, here's a short video showing the issue: https://streamable.com/0fobx (Please excuse any framerate drops; my laptop has issues running the game and OBS at the same time, and I neglected to turn down graphical settings before recording.)

• 2 weeks later...