Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit-Taker Rewards

JackFraust

Can we get some improvement when earning rewards from Profit-Taker bounties? I've been doing Phase 3 since I finished the main quest so I can get some Sola Toroids, but the process of doing this is too tedious compared to the amount of rewards earned.

- Talk to Eudico in the back

- Select Phase 3

- Speed through her dialog by rapidly left-clicking

- Run to the Elevator and enter Orb Vallis

- Piss off the Profit-Taker and 100 nullifier enemies

- Return to the Elevator and get a single reward

- Repeat

Each process takes roughly 20mins to do, making about 3-4 rewards an hour. I personally feel no motivation to do this 10 - 30 times for a reward that has a 12.5% chance of obtaining (no less rewards that have smaller chances), even if it is to get a new warframe, arcanes, etc. Sure I could just grab a squad and go to Spaceport to farm them, but I've done that before; it's not fun. That feels more like a desperation method, like looking for caches on specific missions to find Nitain Extract, to me.

Have you tried doing phase 2? So far as I can tell the rewards are almost exactly the same except for a mod or two. Phase two only takes about 3 minutes total solo, though after the fifteenth time it still does get tiring.

Anyways for Sola Toroids you really should just bite the bullet and do the Spaceport farm since it's so much faster. I wouldn't really compare it to Nitain caches because with a booster and a Smeeta kavat you can get about 40 per half hour or so.

12 minutes ago, blkdrag said:

Each process takes roughly 20mins to do

Thats not how u spell 5 min lol

The only reason to play those bounties is either new mods or resources

Wanna farm X toroid? Go farm it in proper location. Wanna standing? Kill the orb with randoms (6k in 5-10 min, even solo)

6 minutes ago, EtherealArc said:

with a booster and a Smeeta kavat you can get about 40 per half hour or so

Did once 40 in 30 min with just smeeta, it rly depends on your luck

Edited by Raskolnikow

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-12-22 at 11:38 AM, Altrice said:

Have you tried doing phase 2? So far as I can tell the rewards are almost exactly the same except for a mod or two. Phase two only takes about 3 minutes total solo, though after the fifteenth time it still does get tiring.

Anyways for Sola Toroids you really should just bite the bullet and do the Spaceport farm since it's so much faster. I wouldn't really compare it to Nitain caches because with a booster and a Smeeta kavat you can get about 40 per half hour or so.

Vega Toroids are Spaceport Farm

I cringe at the thought of someone going to farm the wrong toroid by accident.