Thank you for being a great community!

Leyvonne

I've asked a lot of stupid questions, newbie questions, weird questions... I've been a slowpoke when trading, gotten lost in a Dojo while trading and been confused while trading. I've accidentally joined a group a few times (forgot to set solo after trading) and each time I've been the most useless idiot a group can get. The first time I did that I didn't know that leaving a mission wouldn't also leave squad so I was stuck with strangers who had no idea where I had gone 😄 And I don't always agree with everyone on the forums.. but who does. Yet most of the time I've gotten help, advise or constructive critisism and today I just grew to appreciate it even more after being completely shut down on another game's forum for asking about an upcoming game feature that I thougth was poorly explained in their dev Q&A.

So thank you for making me want to help other players and be part of this community instead of making making feel like everyone is an enemy. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to friends and rivals alike ❤️

8 hours ago, Leyvonne said:

I've asked a lot of stupid questions, newbie questions, weird questions... I've been a slowpoke when trading, gotten lost in a Dojo while trading and been confused while trading. I've accidentally joined a group a few times (forgot to set solo after trading) and each time I've been the most useless idiot a group can get. The first time I did that I didn't know that leaving a mission wouldn't also leave squad so I was stuck with strangers who had no idea where I had gone 😄 And I don't always agree with everyone on the forums.. but who does. Yet most of the time I've gotten help, advise or constructive critisism and today I just grew to appreciate it even more after being completely shut down on another game's forum for asking about an upcoming game feature that I thougth was poorly explained in their dev Q&A.

So thank you for making me want to help other players and be part of this community instead of making making feel like everyone is an enemy. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to friends and rivals alike ❤️

Happy Holidays, Tenno.  

• 2 weeks later...