Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trashy fortuna missions

Anmut

How is it possible you had 2 years for a update, yet arent even able to code a pass to skip or suppress a video sequence, or even make a requirement that completely blocks these?

On top of that aren't the new FOUR missions not only repeatetive but boring. Toroid farming is the most useless thing you would want to have in a game. And you have to do it 3 times. Not even the fishing has the same quality as the one in eidolon and you require rare fish in caves with low frequency hot spots so you had to make an exploit for players to get sargan modules.

One new warframe offers more content than this whole buggy update.

1- you can skip with LMB 

2- not all caves have waters, imo the best cave is at the top right corner, that’s where I do my fishing 

3- fishing is way better than Poe since all fish except one can appear without using bait 

4- you can get enough toroids to build garuda by just farming gems in cave which also can spawn toroids (there’s a vid on YT showing their locations). Dedicated farming is needed for the syndicate however 

• Like 3

Fishing in itself is incomplete. Trophies arent to show off. Fishsize doesnt matter. Fortunafish dont have sizevariation anymore, or do, but incorrect ones, because sometimes a fish is 0,0 points worth.
Bait needs affinity instead of credits, which is a pathetic leech mechanism to drag out the lifetime of a bad update.

Yeah. I dont want to tho. I could get enough toroids with any other frame too.

EDIT: lmb works, gamepad has no functionality

Edited by Anmut

16 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

3- fishing is way better than Poe since all fish except one can appear without using bait 

We are still stuck with the catch scene for each fish and the nauseating transitions back and forth for each. Also not escapable

I close my eyes, count, press exit and listen for the transition back to fishing. 

• Like 1

The fish quality is not based on size. But how many decoration they have.

So you can get a giant fish with 0.0 Points, because it has no decoration.
Or you can get a Tiny fish with maxed out points because it have all possible decoration.

And so far everything in Fortuna is a uppgrade and easier compared to Plains of Eidolon.

And altough the first release of Fortuna was poorly optimized and even had a memory leak. So far not only have they fixed most of the bugs they accidently added, but they have also optimized the game even further, i can ofcourse only speak how the game performe on PC.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Anmut said:

How is it possible you had 2 years for a update, yet arent even able to

It's generally bad to open a feedback thread with dev bashing. 

5 hours ago, Anmut said:

Toroid farming is the most useless thing you would want to have in a game.

It's virtually no different from farming any rare resource in a regular mission, only with higher level enemies and no objective to worry about. In fact, I've found that dedicated farming of Toroids is even easier than farming something like Argon Crystals in a lot of situations. I got like 23 Sola Toroids in like 15-20 minutes of farming in a dedicated farming group. They are not hard to amass, and the only reason you'd need to get more than a handful is reputation. 

5 hours ago, Anmut said:

Bait needs affinity instead of credits, which is a pathetic leech mechanism to drag out the lifetime of a bad update.

Bait costs like 50-200 standing. That's a drop in the bucket, especially considering that 50 standing worth of bait can easily net you vastly more than 200 standing worth of fish. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

We are still stuck with the catch scene for each fish and the nauseating transitions back and forth for each. Also not escapable

I skip it by pressing space bar twice.