Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bunch of Bugs

m3stuart

Weapons will loose their animations or will be stuck in a wierd pose , if using an idle animation.

List of affected wepons, and the likes, i'm assuming every wepon that has a special animation will loose it during firing, including melee weapons.

Weapon Glitches

Spoiler

Vaykor Marelok / Euphona Prime Will shoot like a normal Lato / dosen't spin while shotting.

Sybaris/Dex Sybaris/Sybaris Prime will shoot like Burston/Burston Prime , looking strange, i suggest you test this out.

Boar/Boar Prime barrel won't spin. Happened only once tho. Can't seem to do it again, but i'm sure if i play enough the Barrel won't spin during fire.

Soma/Soma Prime barrel won't move. Again, just like Boar Prime Happened only once.

Simulor/Synoid Simulor Orb will stop moving after firing once. Reloading makes the Orb spin again.

Silva & Aegis Prime (Tho i suspect All the Shield & Sword wepons are affected by this bug) Shield it's invisible during Quick Melee Attacks (E) . Something else i noticed is that i couldn't use it after i tried to equip it.

Zenistar disc dosen't work. Trying to throw it out dosen't work sometimes , and the Disc is missing it's flame.

It's quite noticable on Vaykor Marelok/Euphona Prime/Sybaris and it's variants and Simulor's.

Reminder, this bug it's not rare, actually quite common since Fortuna Part 2. Sometimes the weapons will have normal Animations/Nothing wrong with them, sometimes those don't work.

Also i'm sure these aren't the only weapons that are affected, i just happend to play with them a lot of time, and noticed these bugs.

Warframe Glitches

Spoiler

Mirage Prime: While using her Immortal Skin, her Eclipse while in Darkness it's White/Foggy/Foamy

Valkyr Gersemi: Her tail clips trhu her body.

If you have anything to add that i didn't encounter since Fortuna Part 2 , please feel free to add in the comments.