Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This should not be a thing

(PSN)Dubufu

??? Is it though?
Your entire example is just people running away from you without shooting and being immobile while getting staggered by melee.

I barely saw any power usage or actual gun shooting you, this looked more like lucky flank hits rather than person-to-person combat.
God forbid you fight against someone who bullet jumps up and pre-staggers you with low-cost abilities while you're holding your melee.

Try other weapons if you don't like the gimmicky of heart-seeker daggers, but it certainly isn't OP in any term.
Hell, if you don't find this challenging just imagine how you'll feel with powerful guns shooting those same immobile/completely clueless guys.

58 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

??? Is it though?
Your entire example is just people running away from you without shooting and being immobile while getting staggered by melee.

I barely saw any power usage or actual gun shooting you, this looked more like lucky flank hits rather than person-to-person combat.
God forbid you fight against someone who bullet jumps up and pre-staggers you with low-cost abilities while you're holding your melee.

Try other weapons if you don't like the gimmicky of heart-seeker daggers, but it certainly isn't OP in any term.
Hell, if you don't find this challenging just imagine how you'll feel with powerful guns shooting those same immobile/completely clueless guys.

I can upload numerous games like this. A "lucky flank" isn't a game where I get a 22 elimination clutch win using only a zaw dagger with heatseeker in a match I joined late.

That's a ridiculous conclusion 

Your entire example is just people running away from you without shooting and being immobile while getting staggered by melee

There was plenty of shooting, besides maybe the clueless limbo skulking around in the example. And uh....yeah, the peircing fury dagger stance can make opponents immobile/impaired with a single combo.

Are we not going to talk about the two times in the video where I tracked opponents in MID AIR who were trying to run away?

Its a 1 minute clip, of course you didn't see enemy power usage. Also, a full free for all lobby is rarely ever "person to person" combat. For future reference, pre-staggering is countered simply by being in the air (which I didn't need to in this clip, Peircing fury's forward momentum has enough speed to escape most situations like that anyway) or just by using Nezha's 3.

Problem solved.

I think the fact that it can track enemies in mid air is a problem, and it pretty much outclasses other weapons, as tracking is extremely powerful on console. Especially THIS zaw though, which is currently fastest dagger with an extremely low TTK.

Also, I love using other weapons, I use the Daikyu and Lex prime normally, along with Hate. I just wanted to give an example of how much potential this zaw has. I have entered plenty of other matches with the same results. 

The only "clueless" person in the video is the limbo. Everyone else is reacting properly to a melee weapon by trying to create distance, which you obviously cannot do with an opponent with heartseeker. Most people can't even react fast enough before I have a lock, pretty much guaranteeing a kill for me. 

Here is the full video so you can see all the gunplay and powerplay you think it lacks. Excuse my salty comment at the end, I just despise zaws with a passion. In this match I was originally going to test out the Buzlok. Obviously that changed.

Edited by (PS4)Dubufu
  • Like 1

il y a une heure, (PS4)Dubufu a dit :

-snip-

It's fair enough, I understand that the magnetism is a bit (Understatement) over the top in the sense that it literally attaches you to someone who's bullet jumping away even when he's out of range vertically.

However in the grand scheme of things, dagger have too little of an effective range to actually be usable without heart-seeker ( I swear I tried it ).
The magnetism looks broken, but to me personally it's fairly easy to avoid or counter and just puts the melee user in a terrible position.

Don't get me wrong, I see why it would need to be fixed, I'm not saying that because I can avoid it then it's impossible for other players to lose to it.
Hopefully dagger remain somewhat viable after that.

The sentiment of the feedback thread was just... Poorly presented per say?
It looked to me like you were complaining about how powerful your weapon and ability were and all I had to go about with it was a video of casual player murder ( And I see that a lot ).

It wasn't as obvious as the video of Ignis Wraith when it first appeared in conclave for example.
Now THAT didn't need a single word to describe it, it was a meme of itself.

For future reference, you might want to put an emphasis on describing what you're providing feedback on next time, even if short.
Probably would make for better discussion and bump your thread into more popular height.

1 minute ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

It's fair enough, I understand that the magnetism is a bit (Understatement) over the top in the sense that it literally attaches you to someone who's bullet jumping away even when he's out of range vertically.

However in the grand scheme of things, dagger have too little of an effective range to actually be usable without heart-seeker ( I swear I tried it ).
The magnetism looks broken, but to me personally it's fairly easy to avoid or counter and just puts the melee user in a terrible position.

Don't get me wrong, I see why it would need to be fixed, I'm not saying that because I can avoid it then it's impossible for other players to lose to it.
Hopefully dagger remain somewhat viable after that.

The sentiment of the feedback thread was just... Poorly presented per say?
It looked to me like you were complaining about how powerful your weapon and ability were and all I had to go about with it was a video of casual player murder ( And I see that a lot ).

It wasn't as obvious as the video of Ignis Wraith when it first appeared in conclave for example.
Now THAT didn't need a single word to describe it, it was a meme of itself.

For future reference, you might want to put an emphasis on describing what you're providing feedback on next time, even if short.
Probably would make for better discussion and bump your thread into more popular height.

Point noted. I will next time. Thank you.

• Like 1