Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LOWER TITANIA VACUUM

-ToT-CrackCook

she small, she should not have a 10metre vacuum, and it messes with arcanes and energy efficiency. please give her a choice..
you could

1. give her a new mod slot for vacuum that only works in razorwing. (we can decide what rank vacuum to put on her that way)
2. lower the vacuum to 5m, or 3m

3. let companion/sentinel vacuum apply to razorwing, maybe even being halfed for razorwing...

10metre vacuum just is not good for her

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

This one is going to cause a lot of rage. Seems like 3m was asked for. Why they didn’t listen is a mystery.

i swear they never listen :') their excuse (we cant exactly use every idea the community gives us) but like.. when theres sooo many people talking about the ONE thing... they somehow never hear it, but then one guy says an idea no one agrees with and they put that in the game? they really need to hire someone to go on youtube and the forums, daily, to see what people are talking about, even if they have someone doing that already, either replace them or hire more people to do that job

Edited by CrackCook

1 minute ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

I'm confused, in a game where looting everything that isn't nailed down is a priority, why on earth would you want a smaller vaccum? Maybe you enjoy getting downed by crashing into the floor in razorwing because that's how it used to be and how it will be again if they nerf it's range

Well honestly? Okay fetch and vacuum are already there. You pick up EVERYTHING. Which means also HP and EO people running arcanes and maybe even health conversion tanks(I'm one of those weirdos lol) dislike the fact of picking up 4 orbs for what? 1 EP or HP missing? Specially during your 4th? It's kinda annoying.

I'm not even a titania main or user I threw mine in the trash bin a long ass time ago but I understand the frustrations people are now having lol like the pros of this frame are upset. They wanted a choice. They didnt get one.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

I'm confused, in a game where looting everything that isn't nailed down is a priority, why on earth would you want a smaller vaccum? Maybe you enjoy getting downed by crashing into the floor in razorwing because that's how it used to be and how it will be again if they nerf it's range

sorry that your a newbie who doesnt understand power consumption, arcane energize, and being efficient ❤️ but having too large of a vacuum IS a problem for people who play her the 'correct' way

Yeah, the way that Vacuum sucks up energy orbs during channeled abilities is annoying and all, but there's other things that can be changed here. Vacuum is otherwise a tremendous QoL boost, and I'd hate to see it get nerfed because of one wonky mechanic when the actual problem could be fixed instead. 

9 minutes ago, FIDOISHERE said:

I'm not even a titania main or user I threw mine in the trash bin a long ass time ago but I understand the frustrations people are now having lol like the pros of this frame are upset. They wanted a choice. They didnt get one.

Well I'm no pro Titania main, but I like to use her in missions like exterminate and such even in sorties and personally the only problem I had with her was the fact that you had to bodyslam into stuff to pick them up which could get you killed sometimes, and so I was excited when they announced a vaccum for her 4

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Well I'm no pro Titania main, but I like to use her in missions like exterminate and such even in sorties and personally the only problem I had with her was the fact that you had to bodyslam into stuff to pick them up which could get you killed sometimes, and so I was excited when they announced a vaccum for her 4

Well exactly why they should've just made it a choice because there's 50 50 chance of this now pleasing and pissing off people lol. 

Fetch and vacuum from companions already handled that.

It means people who want to be efficient have to work x10 harder now to do it. Because of how they built their titania's. 

I'm not against the change fully. But they should've made it like a toggle option for her or some thing at least

6 minutes ago, CrackCook said:

sorry that your a newbie who doesnt understand power consumption, arcane energize, and being efficient ❤️ but having too large of a vacuum IS a problem for people who play her the 'correct' way

Shame, I came here expecting a civilized discussion, not to be called a noob by some 8yo call of duty player, alright mister PRO, ever heard of the loot that you can pick up with vaccum other than health and energy orbs?

• Like 1

there are many easy ways to fix it. 
1. change the range to 5m, thats enough so you dont have to smack into the ground, 3m might be too low. 
2. allow us an option, by just using companion/sentinel vacuum.

3. if you're in range of an energy orb, the game does a calculation, if picking up the orb will max your energy and leave some 'change' left over, then it just doesn't pick it up yet (maybe unless you directly touch the orb)
idk, DE can surely do something with it, just need to be heard T_T the hardest part lol

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Shame, I came here expecting a civilized discussion, not to be called a noob by some 8yo call of duty player, alright mister PRO, ever heard of the loot that you can pick up with vaccum other than health and energy orbs?

'civilised' then spouts age and 'call of duty player' at a stranger, lmao 👏 👏 if you dont know something, your probs a newbie, meening new, im not throwing 'noob' as an insult at you buddy, chill out :') 

Edited by CrackCook

1 minute ago, CrackCook said:

'civilised' then spouts age and 'call of duty player' at a stranger, lmao 👏 👏 if you dont know something, your probs a newbie, meening new, not trowing 'noob' as an insult buddy, chill out :') 

They say the key to happiness is not arguing with idiots, so you're right, my 800+ hours has thought me nothing and I'm in no position to argue with a professional of your magnitude, have a nice day

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

They say the key to happiness is not arguing with idiots, so you're right, my 800+ hours has thought me nothing and I'm in no position to argue with a professional of your magnitude, have a nice day

mate, your a newb at playing titania if you don't know how a large vacuum could be bad for some people. fact is fact. enjoy your ignorance. atleast if i have no clue about something, i don't throw insults when i'm told facts about something i didn't know.
if your max energy is 200 lets say, and you're at 199, you'll suck up an energy orb and only get 1 energy from it, super inefficient. if you dont like being efficient. then damn, more of a noob then i originally thought. your welcome for the lesson, i left out the arcane stuff for your own good ❤️ you'd just hurt your head   

Edited by CrackCook

29 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Whine there is no Vacuum. Whine the Vacuum, what everyone said they wanted on Titania, is doing exactly what it does.

Why should DE ever listen to you?

Titania players did not ask for it actually. people who don't touch her that much said it may be cool, so DE thought it would get more people to play her if they added it.
for the people who played her, and knew how to be efficient and had arcane energise on her, this change messed her up, she grabs energy orbs if shes only -1 from max energy, wasting energy, not making the most of the arcane, that messes up her main play style. its not whining, if its reasonable feedback about it affecting gameplay. or do you think DE 'wants' to ruin her for the people who played her already? :facepalm: 
why should feedback exist? lmao how ignorant can you be. 

41 minutes ago, CrackCook said:

Titania players did not ask for it actually.

Then I and others must have been blind, my mistake.

41 minutes ago, CrackCook said:

why should feedback exist? lmao how ignorant can you be. 

At least you didn't claim it's constructive or good.

9 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

At least you didn't claim it's constructive or good.

well ofcourse. negative feedback is still good.. people learn that as kids but most apparently forget. a positive/negative feedback cycle can keep continuing as long as it continuously improves something. and that's a good thing.
but none of the people that were asking for her to have vacuum, played her on a regular basis. all the regular titania players were worried about the energy orbs being sucked in when not needed, we tried saying it, but everyone screaming 'vacuuuum' got past us..
so yeah, people kinda were blinded by it, because those who didn't have good builds for her didn't know this would cause a problem, not no ones fault really, DE just didn't some of us 😞 

Edited by CrackCook

3 hours ago, CrackCook said:

'civilised' then spouts age and 'call of duty player' at a stranger, lmao 👏 👏 if you dont know something, your probs a newbie, meening new, im not throwing 'noob' as an insult at you buddy, chill out :') 

That's a very arrogant statement. Someone may be playing the game for 2 years and a half, and not knowing something in particular. Does it makes said person a noob?

Also, your superior attitude makes you look like a lot of things, but certainly not a pro.

5 minutes ago, mikakor said:

That's a very arrogant statement. Someone may be playing the game for 2 years and a half, and not knowing something in particular. Does it makes said person a noob?

Also, your superior attitude makes you look like a lot of things, but certainly not a pro.

hey there's alot about the game i haven't done and am a newbie to aswell, its just a fact if someone doesnt know how a change could be bad for a playstyle for a certain frame, then they're a newb with that frame.  yes? im not out saying i'm a pro, i'm just defending my opinion on this change because it ruined my playstyle with titania, and titania newbs don't see that negative because they don't know about it. they could easily say 'oh i didn't know it would have that effect' 🙂

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, CrackCook said:

hey there's alot about the game i haven't done and am a newbie to aswell, its just a fact if someone doesnt know how a change could be bad for a playstyle for a certain frame, then they're a newb with that frame.  yes? im not out saying i'm a pro, i'm just defending my opinion on this change because it ruined my playstyle with titania, and titania newbs don't see that negative because they don't know about it. they could easily say 'oh i didn't know it would have that effect' 🙂

Lifetip: You replied with a douchebag response to the initial person. You can disagree without sounding like a  jackass.