Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)JaysInc_

[PETITION] Have The Biz Be the Recipient Of Consigned Kubrows And Kavats

If anyone has been doing any conservation efforts on the Orb Vallis, it's obvious that The Biz cares a great deal about animals than our sentient space mother traitor. I would feel much better knowing that my Kubrow/Kavat is being taken care of by a cybernetically augmented debt-slave than a back-stabbing mimic queen.

Spoiler

Well with spacemom gone they probably end up with him. Either that or Ordis just flushes them out the airlock or feeds them to Helminth when we're not looking.

17 minutes ago, Gullim92 said:
  Hide contents

Well with spacemom gone they probably end up with him. Either that or Ordis just flushes them out the airlock or feeds them to Helminth when we're not looking.

you are an awful human being ;-;

Wait, does no one want to fight against a horde of sentient-turned flying cyber-kavats firing plasma beams at you and adapting to your damage?

I mean, obviously that's what Lotus uses consigned pets for.

19 hours ago, (PS4)JaysInc_ said:

If anyone has been doing any conservation efforts on the Orb Vallis, it's obvious that The Biz cares a great deal about animals than our sentient space mother traitor. I would feel much better knowing that my Kubrow/Kavat is being taken care of by a cybernetically augmented debt-slave than a back-stabbing mimic queen.

Considering the whole storyline there ... ah ... NO!

I'm avoiding the area as much as possible due to it. It's on par with the horrors of Soylet Green.