Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

orb heist help

Williamwaitunnaing

Question

11 answers to this question

Okay, here is the walkthrough:

1. The fight begins by first destroying her shield. You can only damage the shield with the element/damage type that she showed on her head (that green Icon). Any weapons that have the corresponding element/damage type can damage it.

2. Should you not have the element/damage type, you can change it by attacking her face with your operator amp.

3. Once her shield was depleted, you then can damage her carapace. You can only damage it using your arch gun. (Tip: use radiation damage as it is her carapace's weakness so you deal more damage).

4. Damage each of her legs until she fell down then hit her head using your arch gun.

5. After that she will deploy 4 to 6 pylons across the map. Destroy each of these pylons.

6. After all pylons are destroyed, you can damage her carapace again.

7. When step 6 is done, her shield will go up again so repeat step 1 and 2.

8. Rinse and repeat until you defeat the Orb Mother.

9. After she's defeated she will drop some loot, so make sure you take it. After that run straight to the extraction as she will nuke the are within 500m.

Okay now to answer some of your other question:

1. What weapon? Any weapon, even melee can damage her. Make sure you cover as many amage types as possible.

2. What element? See the walkthrough above.

3. What focus tree? Any. Some did say that using madurai can be good as it increase your elemental damage. That is, if you have no problem not using zenurik..

Edited by kingvaldemir

3 minutes ago, kingvaldemir said:

Okay, here is the walkthrough:

1. The fight begins by first destroying her shield. You can only damage the shield with the element/damage type that she showed on her head (that green Icon). Any weapons that have the corresponding element/damage type can damage it.

2. Should you not have the element/damage type, you can change it by attacking her face with your operator amp.

3. Once her shield was depleted, you then can damage her carapace. You can only damage it using your arch gun. (Tip: use radiation damage as it is her carapace's weakness so you deal more damage).

4. Damage each of her legs until she fell down then hit her head using your arch gun.

5. After that she will deploy 4 to 6 pylons across the map. Destroy each of these pylons.

6. After all pylons are destroyed, you can damage her carapace again.

7. When step 6 is done, her shield will go up again so repeat step 1 and 2.

8. Rinse and repeat until you defeat the Orb Mother.

9. After she's defeated she will drop some loot, so make sure you take it. After that run straight to the extraction as she will nuke the are within 500m.

Good luck!

is imperator with radiation enough to damage or do i need to buy new arch guns? (I didn't really play archwing missions that much)

2 minutes ago, kingvaldemir said:

can only damage the shield with the element/damage type that she showed on her head (

2 minutes ago, kingvaldemir said:

Should you not have the element/damage type, you can change it by attacking her face with your operator amp.

This is really how this much anticipated heist works? Sounds poorly thought out tbh, was looking forward to it, I thought the high entry requirements will mean it will take a ton of skill and coordination to beat 😞

2 minutes ago, Williamwaitunnaing said:

is imperator with radiation enough to damage or do i need to buy new arch guns? (I didn't really play archwing missions that much)

Yes. I personally still use imperator and still deal decent amount of damage. Rhino and chroma's buff multiply it's damage quite significantly and make it even better. Some arch guns that you can also use that might be better than the imperator are: Vandal version of imperator, fluctus, and Velocitus.

Edited by kingvaldemir

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

This is really how this much anticipated heist works? Sounds poorly thought out tbh, was looking forward to it, I thought the high entry requirements will mean it will take a ton of skill and coordination to beat 😞

it is kind of hard when the spider kills us in every 5 seconds even with rhino

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Yes. Additional note: You do can change her weakness, but there is some cool down for it, so you can't just keep changing it.

Yes, there really isn't much skill involved there. You do need to pay attention to corpus's beacons though cause from my experience, there are a point of no return when the mobs are just too much and destroying the beacon alone won't make the alert level go down, so be careful with that.

Let's hope the 2nd and 3rd orb will need more coordination👏.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Yes it is really poorly thought out.. Never seen an enemy showing it's weakness damage type for you and still better let you change it.. 

OMG... where's the logic...

It's just a big bullet sponge with tons of knockdowns and some crap mobs helping.. I have high expectation of DE and clearly they failed in this design..

9 hours ago, Williamwaitunnaing said:

my warframe die constantly and deal close to nothing damage

9 hours ago, Williamwaitunnaing said:

it is kind of hard when the spider kills us in every 5 seconds even with rhino

This is no information we can work with.

Do you facetank? What are your builds?

edit: if you are using sth like this it's no wonder: https://goo.gl/8CWMy2

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

Well, there's a ton of trash mobs, plus the boss herself deals quite a bit of damage, so you either need very sturdy frames (Adaptation Inaros can shrug off all of that damage if built right) or a Bless Trinity. And clear the trash from time to time. Pax Seeker + Catchmoon work wonders there, since Seeker projectiles will help clear the area. 

And yes, it's not exactly a "budget" fight, so expect and be ready to use energy restores, bring formaed frames and weapons - they will help tremendously. 

1 hour ago, WSPY said:

Yes it is really poorly thought out.. Never seen an enemy showing it's weakness damage type for you and still better let you change it.. 

OMG... where's the logic...

It's just a big bullet sponge with tons of knockdowns and some crap mobs helping.. I have high expectation of DE and clearly they failed in this design..

Yeah I watched a video and that big bright light on it's face telling you exactly what element to hit it with is a very poorly thought out idea. Hopefully they'll gather player feedback and give us a proper challenge with the next two orbs