Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Training Debt-Bonds not dropping in Fortuna?

salaman8er

Question

I am ranking up my Fortuna bounty and i needed to get 13 Training Debt-Bonds to advance,so i checked the bounty's and saw that they were on a bounty as a common drop after 8 runs of that same mission i have not received a single Training Debt-Bond? Any help?

Edited by salaman8er

8 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, salaman8er said:

I am ranking up my Cetus bounty and i needed to get 13 Training Debt-Bonds to advance,so i checked the bounty's and saw that they were on a bounty as a common drop after 8 runs of that same mission i have not received a single Training Debt-Bond? Any help?

Luck of the draw, my friend.

Just keep chugging away at it. Don't forget Tinker whom you can buy debt-bonds from (some only costs credits and/or non fortuna resources). Tinker is upstairs above The Business.

Good Luck!

1 hour ago, salaman8er said:

I am ranking up my Cetus bounty and i needed to get 13 Training Debt-Bonds to advance,so i checked the bounty's and saw that they were on a bounty as a common drop after 8 runs of that same mission i have not received a single Training Debt-Bond? Any help?

just do double check, you did mean to say "fortuna" and not "cetus" correct?

On 2018-12-23 at 4:20 PM, salaman8er said:

Good luck getting a traning bond whilst doing a cetus bounty.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

I noticed the same thing with shelter bonds.  I NEVER get bonds from T2-3 missions.   Only once I get to 4-5 do I get like one bond drop per run....   

I think they totaly need to change how it works.   Bonds are a type of currency in Fortuna but these random drops are garbage.   Instead making bonds something you get after EVERY successful run.  Just 2 per run would be plenty!!  T2 rewards tables are ALWAYS garbage.   I cant ever get relics or stuff from these.  The random rewards always give me worthless crap resources I dont need.   Same thing happens in PoE.   I wouldnt mind it except that sometimes I really want those Lith relics and they drop rare as hell!!  The other missions arent so bad because you get 4-5 rolls of the dice as opposed to T2's only having 3 rolls.   T2 missions should only have 2 common rewards,   relic and bonds(fortuna), dont know what for Cetus lol.  

I also hate that bounties give crap all for credits =(  15-25k per run would be great!!