(NSW)Team Arrow is Recruiting!

(NSW)Vor_Anyo

Nintendo Switch Shadow clan Team Arrow is Recruiting!  We currently have 13 members.

Team Arrow is looking for people we can play and have fun with from time to time as well as help with certain missions, ranking up and farming. Most of our players are from Asia and Oceania.

We aim to do as much research as we can as well as expand the dojo so contributions for that would be appreciated. A clan can only be as good as it's members' contributions no matter the position.

New recruits recruits that are MR 3 and below who do not show activity for 10 days will be kicked out. This is to make sure that our players are active, at least casually, and not just a trial account. 

Everyone in this clan will be on my friend's list because that's how I want everyone in this clan to treat each other--as friends and not just something that offers blueprints and status.

Edited by (NSW)SayZer0

I'm a MR4, still learning about how Warframe works.  I'm an older gamer who doesn't like drama and gets along with everyone.   I play mostly solo,  have beaten the first three bosses solo (Vor, Jackel, Lynx), but I've played public when repeating a map for credits or resources.  I like to play stealth,  hence the solo play,  as I've noticed most players fling themselves through the map and miss 90% of the resources. I like to help new players and have no problem sharing the resources I find.   If you want an old dog in your clan,  let me know.   I play unusual hours,  but when I'm on,  I'll help out as needed.     

7 hours ago, (NSW)TravelingWater said:

I'm a MR4, still learning about how Warframe works.  I'm an older gamer who doesn't like drama and gets along with everyone.   I play mostly solo,  have beaten the first three bosses solo (Vor, Jackel, Lynx), but I've played public when repeating a map for credits or resources.  I like to play stealth,  hence the solo play,  as I've noticed most players fling themselves through the map and miss 90% of the resources. I like to help new players and have no problem sharing the resources I find.   If you want an old dog in your clan,  let me know.   I play unusual hours,  but when I'm on,  I'll help out as needed.     

You're very welcome to join our clan. Just know that if you're from the west, you might feel a little lonely because of timezones. But I think we had 1 or two member who aren't from Asia either. Also, some of us tend to stay late during weekends or holidays (me lol) anyway.

19 hours ago, (NSW)FrozenSteak said:

Hey there, I love to join the clan. I'm currently MR8, still fairly new to the game overall and I try to get a few games every day at least. I'm mainly in the UK if that's fine as well. Nice to meet you!

Friend Code:SW-5633-6334-8706

Hello there! Currently at work but will add you when I get back online. 

And thank you for your interest!