General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Anspatha Brace has a Void Siphon effect

hoodshade

I'm not sure if this is actually a bug or if I'm misunderstanding the intended effect of the Anspatha brace. In addition to the amp energy (used by shooting) recharge rate increase, the Anspatha brace seems to increase the operator's energy (used by Void Dash & Void Blast) recharge rate.

Summary:
Without the Anspatha brace, the operator restores their energy in about 6 seconds.
With the Anspatha brace, the operator restores their energy in about 4 seconds.

Testing:
Below tests were done with the same Warframe, aura (not Energy Siphon), and focus tree (without Void Siphon equipped for both). The only change was the amp equipped by the operator.
* Test A:
Equip the mote amp.
Enter a solo mission.
Void Blast 5 times to empty the operator energy.
Time how long it takes for the operator energy to fill up with a stopwatch.
Observed: ~6s

* Test B:
Equip an amp with the Anspatha brace.
Enter the same mission node, solo.
Void Blast 5 times to empty the operator energy.
Time how long it takes for the operator energy to fill up with a stopwatch.
Observed: ~4s

Additional Notes:
In case it's another amp part providing the effect, the amp used in "Test B" was a level 30 gilded amp with Shwaak, Klebrik, Anspatha.

We were not able to test if this effect stacks with Void Siphon, because we didn't have any players with both Void Siphon & the Anspatha brace in our duo. When we compared the energy restore rates, the increased rate of operator energy recharge was about equal to (or maybe even slightly faster than) the effect from the maxed out Void Siphon passive under the Zenurik tree. 

If someone with both Void Siphon & an amp with Anspatha brace could test whether the effects stack or not, I'd appreciate it.

I would also be grateful if someone on DE's end could confirm whether this effect is intended or not. If the effects stack I would seriously reconsider my next amp build for utility, but would not like to commit the resources if it has a chance of being patched out.