Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Razerwing Suggestion (the vacuum debate)

Kseung

It's no secret that the community is split on the decision to include the vacuum effect on Titania's Razerwing. The problem is that its usage is purely subjective and no matter how you spin it, will be received negatively by some. There have been similar suggestions to what I'm proposing but I'm also hoping to take things a bit further to hopefully push Titania into the top tier of Warframes.

Those who use Titania and prioritize her Razerwing knows that companions are basically useless. I enjoy running missions with my Smeeta Kavat beside me and because I also really love Titania, I tend to go Melee on her for lower level content (yes Melee TItania's a thing). When doing 1+ hour defense/survival missions however I have to switch to Razerwing and say bye bye to my kitty 😢. My suggestion is to remove that last part. Having companions go invulnerable during Razerwing is nice since it means you don't have to worry about them but why not have their passive effects still be active?

For either of the Kavats that means, their buffs will still periodically activate giving her a chance at increasing her crit chance helping her scale better into high level content. If the companion has effect mods such as Fetch/Vacuum that will also take effect improving the player's quality of life (if they choose to). Even sentinel heals/shield restores could come into play helping her survivability a bit.

The way I'm thinking of it is, instead of having her companion just disappear into an unknown void and being completely useless, we imagine it just being shrunken down alongside her, probably hopping on her back going along for the ride.

Edited by Kseung
  • Like 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Kseung:

My suggestion is to remove that last part. Having companions go invulnerable during Razerwing is nice since it means you don't have to worry about them but why not have their passive effects still be active?

This would give you the buffs without the possibility to losing them, like others have and thus would be unfair. The best option would be to just let the pets be active.

Pre rework I was opposed to Vacuum.on the basis that double arcane energize can fill up half of her 425 energy from a single orb.

Now that I have 630 energy it isn't a big concern.  I know where unbroken crates are in open world and can do a quick refuel that I couldn't before.  If I'm running my 388-524 STR builds it's probably for plague star where orbs drop like candy.  If it is indoors my 1.25e drain builds are unlikely to run dry.

Would much rather they focus and FIX Lantern.  If I did somehow run dry I could more safely enter foot mode and refuel with pads.

Solution for all channeling abilities:  allow overcapping of energy, possibly with a decay over 30s.