Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Staticor charged shot going through the floors

Unicornu

Half of my charged shots from staticor end up going through the floor not meeting any collision almost like floor became a swiss cheese. Also this bug happens only in interiors including 2nd floors too. Outside in open plains like fortuna bug doesn't occur but once i go inside labs, spaceport etc. it is just missing collision with floors.

Edited by Unicornu

35 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Just to make sure, you didn't put +Punch Through on your Staticor (maybe via a Riven), right?

Hmmmm i do have riven with punch through but shouldn't it apply only to enemies?

Also my shots always stop on pillars, boxes etc. It only affects floors of the interior maps.

Edited by Unicornu

I have modded my Arca Plasmor with punch through after the latest change to its projectile behaviour. I can hit things through walls, pillars, crates, thin floors and walkways. Punch through will go through most objects under the thickness stated on the mod. The only exceptions I've seen are certain doors and forcefields. Works the same way with other weapons as well.

11 minutes ago, Unicornu said:

Hmmmm i do have riven with punch through but shouldn't it apply only to enemies?

Nope, Punch Through that is innate on a weapon may be limited to "enemy-only" (e.g. Arca Plasmor / Ignis),
but +Punch Through from Mods works for both enemies and objects.

14 minutes ago, Unicornu said:

my shots always stop on pillars, boxes etc. It only affects floors of the interior maps

It depends on the thicc thickness of said object, if your PT is enough to clear the object, the shot should go through.
I guess floors might be very thin in those places?

Or, it's just another case of Staticor being buggy lol,
Hayden knows that thing has like the most expansive history of bugs among Warframe weapons.

I tested it and you were right. It is the punch through mod. I'm quite surprised because i have been using this riven for quite long before latest patches and didn't notice such behaviors but back then i didn't use charged shot :tongue: Anyway, thank you for help in this issue.